Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on January 14, 2013
Bought this after reading reviews both good and bad. This case fits the GPS screen and allows plenty of room for the power cord and computer cord, as well as a cleaning cloth. Although a little bulky, it fits well in my suitcase for travel with rental cars, and is easy to secure and take with me to hotel room at night. All things considered, an excellent choice for the larger-screen VIA 1605.
on February 8, 2015
In my experience the case was not suitable for the TomTom VIA 1605 TM. The GPS unit barely fit in the one compartment (it's edges were slightly larger than the compartment, and strained the zipper when closing around it). The charger with the traffic unit (RDS) did not fit easily into the other compartment while the GPS was also in the case. Part of the problem is the attached mounting disk to the GPS which makes the overall thickness of the GPS + the charger/ RDS greater than the overall thickness of this hard case. Again, you can force the case to close by tweaking the positioning of the charger, but it's a strain (it does not close without considerable force applied) and I worry that the charger will press hard on the GPS and damage it. I think the other reviewers were too kind, especially when they stated that this GPS and charger fit in this case nicely. It's not true.
on November 14, 2014
This is a well-built case that most definitely serves its stated purpose. Of the GPS cases I have tried, this is my favorite by far. There is cushioning to protect the GPS from being scratched, there are straps to hold the device in place to prevent shifting or falling out and the power cord fits securely in the poich. My only issue is the measurements listed are for the outside of the case, and my 6 inch Garmin Nuvi is a little more than an inch longer. I am still using the case until I find the perfect replacement because of the quality. I just wish I would have found my perfect GPS case with this. I assume the TomTom fits in and 5 inch Garminswould definitely fit. So if your device falls into either of these categories, this is the case for you.
on November 27, 2014
No- the plug in cigarette lighter adapter doesn't fit in the mesh on the top. What you need to do is remove the extra pad from the bottom of the case and tuck the adapter underneath either side of the GPS unit. It couldn't be easier!!

I leave the USB cable plugged into the unit and run it underneath the elastic straps and put the end of the cord in the mesh pocket. It only takes about 30 seconds to get it out when I want to use it.

As far as shipping? I ordered this the same time I ordered some other items on Amazon and both packages arrived in 5 days! From the UK and the US at the same time?? YES!!!
on February 19, 2013
Received my purchase weeks ahead of shipping date in new condition. Product was properly protected when being shipped.
Opened the case and was pleased to see more space in this item than anticipated.
Not only did my TomTom fit, but also the charger and adapter.
The case is soft but sturdy enough to protect. Zippers tight and also has a wrist band so one can carry.

I would recommend this item as well as the seller.
Very pleased.
on March 10, 2014
Start by saying this is an OK product. The hard case seems well made and should last. I brought this for my 6" VIA 1605TM Tomtom, because other reviews said it was a good fit. NOT. The Tomtom barely fits and is so snug I had to remove the cushion inside the case on the bottom to make it fit. The car charger (that comes with the VIA 1605TM) again barely fits also. All-in-all it's a seriously tight fit and you can just close/zip the case. Does the Tomtom fit? Barely Will it protect the Tomtom? It should. Is it a good fit like it should be? No. Would I buy it again? Not for the VIA 1605TM. As for it being used for another device that fits better, Yes I would buy this again.
on September 30, 2013
I originally hesitated over ordering this because of the shipping time quoted. However, mine was received in about a week. It fits the tomtom perfectly, appears well made, and I am very happy with it. I usually think all of these auxiliary items are overpriced, but compared to others this is entirely reasonable.
on February 18, 2014
Quality product and contains the tomtom perfectly! Fit is snug. I am able to store both the 1605 and computer USB cable in case. I leave the car charger in my glove. Delivery was surprisingly faster than expected.
on September 26, 2013
I have been looking for a larger case for my 7" TomTom VIA 1605M. This case provides enough space for the GPS although slightly tight when the unit is stored together with the cable and suction mount. The outside material is durable and stiff enough to protect the unit from being squeezed. Overall, I am very happy with this case.
on April 25, 2014
First off let me say that this case is the best case avalaible for the 6inch TomTom. EVERY other case avaliable will NOT fit your GPS correctly with everything in it. ( Car Charger,USB cable, Instructions) I was a little hesitant to order because they are located in England and I am here in the States. No need to worry.....Let me tell you that my GPS Case arrived within a week and a half as described. I am very happy with this purchase and you will definately be too if you own a 6inch TomTom GPS.