- Save $5.00 when you spend $25.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by NavorStore USA. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Navor Samsung Galaxy S3 Deluxe Book Style Folio Wallet Case (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This new Samsung Galaxy S3 Book Style Folio Case does double duty to protect and hold your back pocket belongings in one secure location.
- Fits four credit card size items of your choice & additional pocket inside to keep bills etc. Removable strap gives you choices in carrying your phone.
- Form fit design made specifically for Samsung Galaxy S3 with a secure magnetic tab, impact resistant and durable lightweight construction.
- Fits well in all Carries Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, Rogers, Fido & Others - Samsung Galaxy S3 not included.
- Made of PU Synthetic Leather.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Navor Samsung Galaxy S3 Deluxe Book Style Folio Wallet Case (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NavorStore USA||Lightning Knight||XHORIZON||ModeBlu||CHENGMIN TRADING INC||TTTGOODBUY|
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung S3, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3||Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3, samsung S3, S3||Samsung Galaxy S3||Samsung Galaxy S3, GT-I9300, I9305, SGH-T999, SGH-I747||Galaxy S3, Galaxy S3||Samsung Galaxy S3, I9300|
This new Samsung Galaxy S3 Book Style Folio Case does double duty to protect and hold your back pocket belongings in one secure location
Top customer reviews
Overall, this case is really good. I've bought leather cases for other items in the past and this doesn't have the chemical smell that cases like this usually do. In addition, the hard case VERY snugly holds the phone. I'm not worried about my phone falling out of the case, and when I tried to take the phone out, it actually pulled the back of the phone out a little bit.
As a wallet, the phone is also pretty good. It feels like there isn't enough room when you first put stuff in, but I'm absolutely sure that once it gets used a little bit, it will be perfect. It's better than my current wallet, anyway, which bends my cards and is really loose.
The wallet part was really important to me. I keep everything in my wallet. If it'll fit in my wallet and I think I might need it, it's in there. It's pretty much a purse for my back pocket. The one big reservation I had when I was looking into this case was if I was going to have room for all the crap I carry around. Well, once I got it, I put it to the test. Like I mentioned above, it's a little tight. Between the id slot, three card slots, and money pocket, I can carry my driver's license, health insurance card, work ID, credit and debit cards, starbucks card, two smaller paper cards, a few reminders, and my cash, and can still close the case. The magnetic clasp attaches and holds it shut. With all of that in it, the wallet feels full, but not stuffed full, and I have anything I would need.
If you're considering buying the case, I would highly recommend it. That having been said, here are the pros and cons from my perspective:
- The case is very well built. Even though it's got a magnetic clasp, when it's closed, it stays closed. The stitching is very nice and doesn't have any loose ends. The back of the case has plenty of room for the camera, flash, and speaker, and looks amazing with a phone in.
- Completely loaded, it feels really light, and is smooth enough that it doens't get caught in my pocket like some other rubbery cases do.
- The case looks and feels AMAZING.
- UPDATE: After a month of use, the wallet is still pristine: the only place where the wallet is coming apart even a tiny bit is the closing strap, which is fraying ever so slightly. After a month of heavy use, all of the stitching is completely intact.
- UPDATE: Over the past month, I've removed the phone several times to use as a gps or for other various reasons, and the case still holds it as snugly as the day I got it.
CONS: (they're more aesthetic than anything else)
- With the wallet and phone in the case, it's about an inch thick. If you're looking for something to stick in your pocket and you wear tighter pants, it might not be the thing for you.
- It's a little difficult to type while holding your phone in portrait. Personally, the rotate screen option on the S3 bothers me, but it's just something I'm going to have to get used to. UPDATE: I hardly even notice the typing issue after a while.
- If you're like me and your wallet is your purse (I can't just get a purse because I'm a guy), this might not be the case for you if you don't want to have to choose what to keep in your wallet and what to move to the phone. It has a lot of storage, but it's not a replacement for a large wallet. UPDATE: If you pack it full, it can be a little difficult to securely close (securely in the sense that the magnet completely latches).
- The power and volume buttons can be a little difficult to hit. Personally, I just downloaded an app that will lock/unlock the screen when I close/open the case so I only have to hit the power button to turn it on or off.
If I could change two things, I would want more room and easier access to power buttons. But that's just me. Honestly, the case is really great. I can't wait to put some miles on it and see how it holds up. Definitely highly, highly recommend.
(Also, if the designer would happen to read this, I would love to see the exact same case with a pocket under the phone area, so I could store my money across the length of the wallet behind the card slots and the phone. That's the one big change I would make if I could. When I store my cash in the wallet, I need to fold it in half, making it take up more space than if I could lay it flat behind the phone.)
If you want a case to PROTECT your phone, then this is obviously not the case you want. I don't use this case as my main phone case. I use this case when I'm wearing an outfit that doesn't have pockets, or when I don't feel like carry a big purse around with me. This is a WALLET case not a PROTECTIVE case. Nowhere in the product description does it say it will protect your phone 100% from big drops. Putting your phone in this case will not cause it to break. Dropping your phone in general may cause it to break. Even with a heavy duty case, your phone could still break from dropping it. I have dropped my phone while using this case and my phone was fine. No matter what case you use, there will always be a chance that the screen can shatter if dropped. People really need to learn the difference between product error, and user error.
So, to the people giving one star because they dropped and broke their phone while using this case: Please learn the difference between product error, and user error. The case didn't make you drop your phone, that was all you.
i searched before i got this. its not cheap but it works great and holds a lot and doesn't break down.
I do quite a bit of my shopping online, particularly at Amazon, so like you I depend on reviews to be honest so I can make an informed decision. ALL of my reviews are on products I purchased on Amazon, I have never reviewed an item I did not personally buy ON Amazon. So, I hope this has been helpful for your shopping needs. If you have a question I will try and answer it to my best ability. Enjoy your shopping!