Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Naxa NPC-319 Slim Personal Compact Disc Player colors may vary
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$14.99+ Free shipping

on September 23, 2011
I do not have a problem with the seller on Amazon. The product arrived well ahead of schedule. My problem is that the CD player skips on all my CDs that I have tried
to play on this player. I wanted a simple CD player that would play CDs-not much to ask for I thought. But evidently thats too much for this CD player to do as most of my CDs skip to an unlistenable extent. I do not think that I'll be buying any more Naxa products in the future.
on March 2, 2013
First of all, the look of Naxa NX319 Slim Personal
Compact Disc Player is so modern style. That made
me buy right away. The name "Naxa" I never heard
such name before! I really enjoy a compactness of
it . I hear clearer sound from it. However, it does
skip sound little bit once in a while; but I don't mind.
I'm uses to it. It's better than what I used in the past.

Takako Masuda
on March 25, 2014
There is no cache in this CD player at all, and, as a result, there is no anti-skip protection. If you intend to use this simply as an inexpensive aux CD player attached to your stereo, it will serve the purpose, but if you intend to carry it with you, I would strongly suggest that you not buy it. You will be disappointed.
on January 16, 2014
I remember when these were dirt cheap. I bought this for my ageing husband because he isn't good with tech...but if you are into retro things, you can't beat this. Does not skip when jogging, either, which used to be a pet peeve with disc players
on August 2, 2013
Purchased for kindergarten class, and it did the job. It is rare to find these any more...but it was a good price and just what the teacher was looking for for reading along books.
on March 31, 2014
When I received this CD player it was not the one pictured on Amazon. When it was pictured and described in the Amazon listing it said that it came with headphones; The CD player I received in the mail came with ear buds. Part of the reason I ordered this player was for the fact that it was supposed to come with actual headphones. Would not recommend this CD player or seller.
on April 25, 2014
Ordered this as a temp replacement to be used at work. The buttons are extremely small with lettering even smaller. In order to use the manual - had to 'enlarge' the description page to again figure out which button did what. Nuisance. Used colored nail polish to identify the buttons (no they aren't in order) and gave it to my 8 year old grand daughter.
on January 5, 2012
Item received was not the one pictured in offer. Poor finish and super tiny screen. Dissatisfied but will keep it since too much trouble to return it to China!!! PS Just called their US office which offered a full refund so I am uprating the purchase
on December 11, 2014
This is a cheap unit. It feels cheap, the buttons are cheap, the whole thing is the epitome of junky Chinese quality. I bought this for use in my car, every bump in the road causes it to skip. So I put it on the counter in the kitchen, as alternative to an MP3 player. The slightest bump on the counter and it skips. The sound quality is lacking in "range and tonal color". Everything sounds flat and tinny. I wish I would have kept those great Sony Discman of the 1990s. Those were some good portable CD players. Avoid this if you can.
on November 16, 2015
I bought this item because I wanted to listen to books on CDs when I couldn't sleep without keeping my husband awake. Alas, less than a month after I got this device, the CD part of it didn't work properly any more. A CD would start out fine, but then abruptly just stop after about 5 minutes. If I tried to restart the device, the same thing would happen...and this was the case for 6 completely different CDs I tried to play.

However, I can still listen to NPR at night, and that's pretty good, and the sound is good. I particularly like that the way the device is laid out, I can turn it on and adjust the sound and the station by feel, in the dark, quietly.

Maybe the problem is, this wasn't a brand new RCA disc player.