At Home Back and Neck Pain Relief - Acupressure Mat and Neck Pillow Set - Relieves Stress and Sciatic Pain for Optimal Health and Wellness - Comes in a Carry Box with Handle for Storage and Travel
- IMMEDIATE back and neck pain relief in the comfort of your home in as little as 20 minutes per day
- ELIMINATES the need for expensive treatments as well as therapist, masseuse and chiropractor visits
- EFFECTIVELY induces a state of complete relaxation while reducing aches, pain, stress and tension
- RELIEVES not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain whether mild or chronic but also relieves headaches
- OTHER BENEFITS include improved circulation, sleep, and mood as well an increase in energy levels. This item is backed by a lifetime money back guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Accupressure Mat has 6,210 acupoints
- Acupressure Neck Pillow has 1,782 acupoints
- Targeted acupressure for immediate back and neck pain relief
- Alleviate sciatica, muscle knots, headaches and shoulder pain
- Increase circulation while stimulating the body’s pressure points
- Comes in a carry box with handle for storage and travel
Providing Targeted Neck and Back Pain Relief Along with a Ton of Other Benefits
Acupressure has long been a best kept secret by practitioners of alternative pain relief. By using the Acupressure Mat and Neck Pillow, you can experience back and neck pain relief while being in the comfort of your own home, in as little as 20 minutes a day.
Using tiny acupoints to stimulate the body's own pressure points increases circulation to the area and alleviates stress, tension, aches, and pain, while simultaneously promoting relaxation and recovery so that you can function optimally.
- Release tension
- Promote relaxation
- Improve sleep quality
- Fibromyalgia relief
- Built to last
- Use in the comfort of your own home
Beginners can start by propping the mat against a chair or sofa for 10-15 minutes to get used to the feeling of the acupressure points, while still enjoying the benefits. This is a great way for beginners to experience the acupressure mat while sitting in front of the computer or television and get accustomed to the feeling of acupressure's positive effect on the body.
Intermediate users can start using the acupressure mat and pillow on the couch or bed while reading, meditating or watching television. Using the mat and pillow this way provides a cushioning of sorts for your back and lets you get adjusted to using your mat without putting the maximum amount of pressure on your back. It also makes time fly by as you can watch tv from your bed or couch. Suggested time for using the mat this way is 20-45 minutes. After the first 5 minutes you will feel warm, relaxing sensations in your back and neck as the body gets warm from the increased blood flow to the areas.
Advanced users can place the mat on a hard floor and lie directly on top while spreading your bodyweight evenly across the mat. Since the hard surface of the floor provides no cushioning effect, there is more direct acupressure point stimulation for your back causing a larger increase in circulation to the area for immediate stress and pain relief while promoting healing within the body. Suggested time for using the mat for advanced users is 45 minutes and up. The advanced method is great for users in need of relief from chronic pain.
Headache Relief. For the purpose of headache relief there are two ways to use your Acupressure Set. You can stand barefoot on the mat for 5 minutes initially which uses the principles of reflexology on the pressure points of your feet to help alleviate headaches while working up to 15 minutes. The second way to achieve headache relief would be to lay on your acupressure neck pillow with the back of your head to stimulate the pressure points of your scalp and alleviate tension from your head.
* Using the Acupressure Set at night provides relaxation after a long day, however it is not recommended to fall asleep on the mat and neck pillow
Other Benefits of using the Nayoya Acupressure Mat and Neck Pillow Set
The Nayoya Acupressure Mat and Neck Pillow is easy to bring along with you on all of life’s adventures. The mat is lightweight and can be rolled up to pack into your suitcase or gym bag for convenience. The small travel-friendly neck pillow helps combat headache and neck pain when you’re in the car, on a plane, or lying down in bed. The Nayoya Acupressure Set comes in a premium carry box with carry handle (similar to the look of a briefcase), making it easy to take it with you anywhere you go.
By dedicating 10-30 minutes a day to your Acupressure Set, you can experience neck and back pain relief while comfortably relaxing at home. Along with pain relief, you can enjoy a better night’s sleep, stress relief, improved circulation, muscle relaxation and a greater sense of calm in your everyday life.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Product to be used at your own risk. Not to be used by persons with a heart condition, high blood pressure, pregnant women or persons known to have sensitive skin. Please consult your physician if you are unsure how you will react or feel discomfort after usage. It is normal to have your skin turn red temporarily after use of the mat due to increased circulation.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve been using this mat for about a week (I missed a day) and I have to say I’ve been raving about it. Let me break it down for you:
1. My over-the-top headaches have been less frequent. Jabout 9 years ago I was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation and deal with ongoing headaches. Regularly they will become full on migraines - I’m on a daily med but I’ve still had to resort to OTCs. NOT THIS WEEK PEOPLE! I took 2 (count them 2) Excedrin migraines all week.
2. My flexibility has increased dramatically. Another fun part of the Chiari is back problems - but this bad boy seems to be helping. I don’t know how but it’s magic.
3. You lay on this mat for 5 minutes and your body goes all warm. Supposedly it’s because the blood flow is increasing. I say it’s magic.
4. My energy levels have increased and I feel so much calmer during the day. Again, magic.
Now for the cons -
1. My back issues haven’t totally gone away but I have a chronic disorder and it’s only been a week so I can’t expect unicorns to jump out of the spikey things. I’ll keep at it.
2. I’m a little bummed it didn’t help with sleep so far like some other reviewers said. Ah well.
5/5 stars AND I’ve told pretty much everyone I know about this thing. It’s a solid win for me and for anyone that is dealing with neck, back or headache issues.
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.