Nba 2K18 Standard Edition - Xbox One
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$24.26 (81%)|
- The #1 rated NBA video game simulation series for the last 16 years (Metacritic)
- The #1 selling NBA video game simulation series for the last 10 years (NPD)
- Over 95 awards and nominations since the launch of PlayStation 4 & Xbox One
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- OS: Windows 7x64 / Windows 8.1x64 / Windows 10x64
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 @ 3 GHz / AMD FX-8370 @ 3.4 GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB / ATI Radeon R9 270 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 70 GB available space
NBA 2K18 Early Tip-Off Edition
[PC] NBA 2K18 System Requirements
It's time to break out your jerseys and lace up your favorite pair of basketball shoes!
With the launch of NBA 2K18 on PC, you should make sure you've got a machine capable of running it. Please check out the PC system requirements, listed below:
- OS: Windows 7x64 / Windows 8.1x64 / Windows 10x64
- Processor: Intel Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 805 @ 2.50 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 450 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 6770 1GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible Dual-Analog Gamepad: Recommended
RUN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
The future of sports career modes has arrived, allowing you to play the game the way you like. Build your career in NBA games, hit the courts in The Playground Park, join the Pro-Am circuit, or explore the shops and venues in an all-new open neighborhood setting. Featuring new MyPLAYER upgrade and endorsement systems, our biggest cast of characters to date including NBA players, and so much more.
The Road to 99
The overarching meta-game that rewards users for improving their MyPLAYER’s overall rating, regardless of which modes they choose to play. Featuring a unified badge system across Pro-Am, Park and your NBA journey in MyCAREER, your attributes, animations and badges all combine to define your play style on your road to a 99 overall rating.
Get a free sneak peek at the neighborhood, one week prior to the full release of NBA 2K18. Hit the Proving Ground streetball courts with your MyPLAYER and show the world what you have to offer. Available September 8 on the PS Store and Xbox Live.
Updated Create A Player
Create the MyPLAYER you want, whether scanning your face with the MyNBA2K18 mobile app or building something custom using our preset options. Hairstyles have been updated with numerous new options to choose from, and body weight and height are more accurately represented to ensure the unique look you want for your MyPLAYER.
Collect player cards featuring NBA legends from yesterday and today, and compete in a variety of online and offline modes.
Construct a salary-capped team and compete against other users of similar ability in a new season mode. With a limited salary cap to distribute among 13 players, you’ll have to be strategic in selecting your lineup for each round. Prizes are awarded based on your performance each round, ensuring that every game matters.
Pack & Playoffs
An all-new draft mode that challenges you to build the best possible 5-man team from packs you’ll open before each round. Compete against other users’ drafted teams and advance to earn better prizes. With Pack & Playoffs, it’s a new lineup and a new experience every round.
Play through a 30 game schedule for each of the 30 NBA teams. Earn MyTEAM points and prizes as you work your way through 900 unique challenges based on the 2017-18 NBA schedule.
New Motion System
The new motion system brings player control to a new level of realism. Now, dribbling and off the ball movement are no longer driven by animations. This groundbreaking technology dynamically creates animations to deliver the best gameplay experience possible. You are now in complete control.
Improved Shot Meter
Hit shots more consistently thanks to an improved shot meter, featuring multiple feedback points for more precise shot timing.
GRAPHICS & PRESENTATION
Improved Player Accuracy
Countless hours of work have been put in to make every NBA player look and feel like their real-life counterparts, down to the smallest details including scars, stretch marks, and even faded tattoos. The player body system has been completely redesigned to accurately match the physique of every player in the league, and player faces have been rebuilt from scratch to show more details and respond more realistically to light.
Laser Scanned Uniforms & Accessories
Laser scanned uniforms from all 30 NBA teams accurately depict each design down to the smallest stitch. Using True Color Technology, team colors have never been more pure & authentic, and whites have never popped so brightly. And with the overhauled player body system, uniforms fit accurately for each specific body type. To round out the complete on-court look of an NBA player, users will enjoy the largest collection of scanned shoes and accessories in NBA 2K history.
Special Guest Commentary
The biggest roster of broadcasting talent in sports videogame history gets even bigger. Future Hall of Famers and former NBA 2K cover athletes Kobe Bryant and Kevin Garnett join the booth on a rotating basis to lend their expertise to the broadcast, bringing the total number of in-game broadcasters to 13.
The greatest players in NBA history from all 30 teams, together on All-Time franchise rosters for the very first time. Compete in Play Now to find out which franchise’s All-Time Team reigns supreme, or challenge all 30 All-Time Teams in MyTEAM’s All-Time Domination mode.
Play with 62 of the NBA’s greatest teams from the past, including 17 new additions. Pit your favorite classic roster against current NBA teams, replay epic Finals matchups, find out if Shaq & Kobe can compete with the great Lakers teams of the past, or matchup the ’97-98 Bulls against the ’15-16 Warriors to settle the argument once and for all. The possibilities are endless.
MyGM: The Next Chapter
For the first time in a sports game, MyGM introduces a narrative-driven, story-based franchise experience that maintains all of the user control and team building aspects that fans have come to love over the years. Your path will be determined by the choices you make and the answers you provide at many key points in the narrative. Make the story your own, and build a winner!
2K’s fan-favorite franchise mode allows users complete customization over their league. Choose the number of games and teams, adjust the league settings, and apply your custom setup to a single season, multi-season or online experience. Or, skip the regular season and jump right into to the Playoffs.
True-To-Life League Structure & Rules
Both MyGM and MyLEAGUE feature numerous updates to match real-life NBA rules, including many from the new Collective Bargaining Agreement. Negotiate player contracts that work best for your franchise and each player, including Super Max & “Bird Rights” deals for elite players, Over-38 contracts for older players, and two-way contracts for younger players. Manage your roster by using the Stretch Provision to minimize the Salary Cap when you waive a player, or develop younger talent in the G-League or by stashing them overseas. Simply put, the most detailed and authentic franchise experience on the market puts you in the hot seat as an NBA GM like never before.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First off, the graphics are far inferior to the PC version and the frame rate drop (especially in Mypark) makes me dizzy just looking around. Secondly, the "improvements" are terrible:
1) My Neighborhood - completely pointless. A menu driven system is fine, I don't need to be wandering the streets ala Grand Theft Auto in a sports game.
2) MyPark - the interface is horrible this year. The Top down view (where you get to see which courts are open and scores for games) is a massive step down. Last year, I was able to find squadmates from the top down view and run over to open courts. THis year, thanks to the stupid view and the staircases in mypark, good luck trying to navigate anywhere with that top down view. Again - WHY WHY WHY? It was perfectly fine last year. Additionally, I hate that they removed Old Town, Sunset, and Rivet, just as I migrated to a platform that had enough players to support them.
3) Gameplay - defense is utterly broken. CPU plays perfect D on you as you pump fake and do dribble moves. No problem though, just turbo right through the fool! Works every single time. No reason to string together nice dribble moves when you can just run through them. Ball hits the rim every single time, even on full court shots. CPU defenders recover way too quickly when they leave their man to double you. Passing to an open guy is pointless because of this.
4) Graphics - not much better than last year. Facescan works better though.
5) But of course - the major problem is the VC and badge grind. I have spent 50 hours on the game so far and have had fun maybe 1 hour of that 50. It's all been spent grinding my pathetic 60 rated loser to 79. I reckon I have another 40 hours to go before I get him to 95. Imagine: 90 hours of your life spent going to a "virtual gym" not having any fun - pushing buttons like a damned train lab rat for a cheese reward. VC creep has been more and more of a problem each year but this year, gamers are in open revolt.
I'm 41 with children. I'm too old for this. The few free hours I have, I don't want to be spending in a virtual freaking gym (esp when I'm getting fatter by the year in real life) grinding. This is the last year I'm playing video game bball if 2K doesn't find the error of their ways.
It's my biggest complaint. I don't think the microtransactions are the big problem. I don't think the grinding is a big problem. I think making you start out as the worst player on the court, which inhibits your VC earning, is what hurts the game. I've been playing basketball video games since Double Dribble on the NES, loved the Lakers vs Celtics, Lakers vs Bulls games and even enjoyed one a lot might have forgotten, Tecmo Basketball. Everyone remembers Tecmo Bowl but Tecmo Basketball and Tecmo Baseball are forgotten. I am a moderate basketball fan and watch 20-30 games a year, so I think my disinterest in basketball games is mostly from preferring playing it at the park. I can at least make myself make a free throw, unlike my boneheaded player on this game. I'm still giving it 3 stars, it's pretty fun to play if you just forget the create a player and play against a friend with the standard teams. I still think it's behind NBA Live 18 in that regard. And I paid less than five dollars for NBA Live 18 digital edition.
Top international reviews
This game is so much fun and you guys should play it