Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on June 4, 2014
First of all, let me qualify my review by stating that this is only monocular I've ever owned or used. I bought this little monocular to use while sighting in red dot & reflex sights on air guns at 10 meters it works well for that, and it does have reasonably clear focus at about 100 yds or so.......however, I only paid $6.35 for it including shipping, so its great for that price. I'm not sure that I would buy it again at a higher price than I paid for it. The other positive point is that it is very small & compact and does come with a soft case that has a belt loop so it is easy to carry around and it also has a string attached it if you want to hang it around your neck.
on October 28, 2014
Works as advertised. It's in my backpack. I love monoculars because they offer compact magnification for hiking and sight seeing. They are a great value. I have magnifications ranging from 8 to 12. The 12 is a bit much and will not focus at close range. The 8x is a nice general compromise and offers close focus. I recommend considering the range of viewing when determining what magnification you want. If you are using it outdoors to look at mountains all the time far away, I would recommend a higher power like the 12. For bird watching and general medium range use the 8x magnification is good. This one is 8x magnification.
on November 18, 2010
The good: this monocular is very small and very inexpensive. Focuses to a sharp image. Comes with a great soft case with belt loop and velcro closure. The not-so-good: "strap" is a piece of twine that broke off immediately. Relief (distance from eyepiece to eye) is nil, so they are useless with glasses.

I bought these because of the price, and was pleasantly surprised to see the great belt case that came with it. Sure, you can get better quality for 2 or 3 times as much, but these work for me.
on December 10, 2010
I've never owned a monocular before, but, this is really more than what I expected it to be. I bought seven of them for my grandsons for Christmas. I opened it up and was impressed with the packaging, the carrying case and the durability of the monocular. The view is very clear. I can't wait to see their faces light up when they open it. It makes a great stocking stuffer!
on February 3, 2011
Received the first monocular very quickly but upon opening it and trying it out I noticed the eye piece part where you turn it to focus on an object was not seated flush where the two pieces come together. Upon turning the eye piece it separated itself from the body. Immediately contacted Amazon and shipped the defective unit back.

2nd unit the arrived is what I expected in the first place. For an inexpensive piece of equipment it does work well. I am using it to do assessments with students who have vision issues, specifically distance issues. This unit is lightweight and small so that it can be easily carried without being overly conspicuous.
VINE VOICEon November 20, 2014
I bought this so I could check my pistol targets as I practice for my NRA Pistol instructor class. It does not focus at all. I had my counselor check it because he has a really nice little Tasco that works for him. He said I concur with your opinion, this is crap. Don't buy it.
on June 16, 2014
I chose to disregard the other reviews and let price influence my purchase, which was a mistake. The relief is difficult to acquire, it is blurry regardless of adjusting, but it was only $8; however I would not recommend it.
on August 11, 2014
This is a great little scope. My daughter uses it when shooting target archery at under 40M or so. Works great. You can pop the lanyard off by unscrewing the caps that touch the scope (two screen caps pin the string) and it opens to a pass through for paracord.
on January 20, 2014
If you dont have this...
Find a way to get one bc you will laugh at those bulky binoculars. Monocular is way airtight (that means good)
on August 13, 2015
I bought this because it put me over the amount needed
for free delivery. It is just okay at best, but then again I didn't expect
anything more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.