NcStar AR15 Flip Up Front Sight (MARFLF)
|Price:||$13.78 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Precision made flip-up A2 front sight. The MARFLF will fit virtually all AR-15 Picatinny rail gas blocks
- Manufactured from steel and aluminum, the MARFLF will not melt on your gas block under sustained shooting, unlike other manufacturers plastic back-up front sights
- A2 front sight is fully adjustable for elevation
- Front sight post fold down out of view of your optics when not in use
- Large steel thumb nut and precise rail clamp for positive & secure attachment to your upper receiver
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This is a gas-block height front sight, so it's taller than rail-height sights. Something to bear in mind.
These are also the sights that are for uneven-plane flat top receivers. Meaning, my railed gas block sits a bit lower than my upper, so these worked perfect. Thanks for a great product for a small price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The finish is awful. After a little scraping with my fingernail it appeared to be rusting underneath the paint. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Dustin Richard
Seems to be a high quality product. Very solid on the rifle. No wiggle. Have not shot with it yet. Bore sighted well. As of now I would recommend this sight.Published 4 months ago by Mark D
Hold zero on my ar15 past 400 rnds. Will add blue loctight once it comes loose. Still firmly tight.Published 5 months ago by pizzaman 555
Product overall is solid for the price. Three stars because mine was covered in rust when I opened the box.Published 11 months ago by MRC 78
Sweet little bad boy. Locks up harder than a Hadji on Man Love Thursdays.Published 11 months ago by Steven M.
Second one I bought .First one the sight post got damaged it was my fault. Second one the sight post had different threads and the sight "frame" was bent. Read morePublished 12 months ago by diverdon