- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000S6CYFK
- Item model number: 58645
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (431 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,170 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
NcStar Tippmann Red Dot Reflex Sight/ Weaver Base (DP)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LED (Light Emitting Diode) 100% safe for the eyes. Unlimited Eye Relief for flexible mounting
- Mechanical On and Off switch mounted to the side of the optic for easy access
- Integrated Weaver base mount will mount onto virtually any firearm with a Weaver, Picatinny, MIL-STD 1913 type rails
- Black Polymer and aluminum mount construction.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Red Dot Reflex Sight/Weaver Base Specifications: - Magnification: 1X - Objective Diameter(mm): 22x33 - Reticle: Red Dot - Dot Size: 5 MOA - Exterior Finish: Black Plastic - Lens Coating: Clear - Net Weight (oz.): 3 - Lenth (in): 4.73 - Mount: Integrated Weaver style
Top Customer Reviews
First the on and off switch comes out
Second the the scopes grip/connector price is very loose even when fully tightened
Finally you have to put the scope in certain position to see it not the big of a deal though.
Overall I think this is great scope for what it's worth and I highly recommend you to get it
I cannot recommend this. It is a very cheap Chinese product. Spend $20-$30 dollars more and get a decent entry level red dot sight. The price is too good to be true and it is because it is a lie that this is a functional sight that you would want on your gun.
Now, I'll mention that I also have a rap4 stock installed and I think the stability that offers really partners well with the dot sight. We were shooting bottles off branches at as far as 35 feet or more with ease once the sights were right. I have no doubt that I would've lit up an actual person with this sight on.
The glare is a bit of a hinderence. I love in Wa state so it was overcast and the sight is almost a mirror when the light hits it right, but not so bad that I couldn't see through the reticle.
All in all its a cheap, easy to install piece that adds a nice aesthetic to the gun. I won't say that it's a game changer or is too much more accurate than any iron sights your marker comes with, but it's got a life time warranty and comes with an extra battery as well as ready to go out of the box. I installed it in maybe 3 minutes, tops.
For $6 this is a deal.
Edit: Got to use this in 1v1 woodsball today. I can attest to the fact that this WILL withstand a direct shot without breaking. I took one directly in the dot reticle from 25 feet and no worse for the wear as far as I can tell although I might have to dial it back in.
An added bonus is that if your sight is blinded by paint you can strip down to iron sights fairly quick if you're not under too much fire. Its secured with two screws and lug nuts so it's that simple.
My only complaint, or rather criticism, is I wish the dot was a bit smaller or perhaps less fuzzy at the edges, but that is truly it.
Removing the battery and replacing it with while the sight is still attached to your weapon is possible, but I would not recommend it as you may damage some of the plastic teeth that are meant to hold the battery in place.
The red-dot works perfectly. If you aren't using this for too rugged of an application, it should hold up just fine.