Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.33 shipping
+ $7.02 shipping
NcStar M1A/M-14 Weaver Scope Mount (MM14)
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Constructed of Hard anodized Aluminum
- Rail mounts above ejector to allow better optic placement
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- NC Star MM14 Ruger Rifle Scope Mount for M14
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Installation required disassembly of the three main gun components to gain access to the clip guide pin from the underside. A 3/32" pin punch was used to drive the pin out the top. I don't recommend improvising here, a set of pin punches can be had for around $12. The clip guide then slides out the dovetail easily. The replacement, however, did not fit and had to be filed with a triangular file until it did. I opted for a tight fit, driving it in with a light hammer tap. I temporarily left out the pin, and reattached the stock and trigger assembly. The mount was then attached loosely and the rear standoff adjusted so the rail lined up with the front sight. The two thumb screws were then snugged down, and the rings an scope attached. Do not overtighten!
The front thumb screw, incidentally required a washer be placed under it to avoid protrusion into the track where the bolt rides. Make sure the bolt operates freely and add a washer if it doesn't. Removal of the clip guide may be objectionable to some, but it can't be used anyway because the mount is now in the way. Iron sights are visible below the mount which has a channel cast in for that purpose.
1) Mount, great, thick finish with smooth edges yet crisp and precise rail edges for scope rings.
2) Dovetail insert (thick, quality steel) with roll pin hole precisely centered and clear, dovetail edges very straight. I did not have to adjust (file/sand) dovetail edges to fit the female dovetail on my gun.
3) Dovetail Screw (rear screw in ad photo), large head, knurled edge. Nice oxide finish, plenty of threading and adjustability to dovetail. This rear screw goes through an adjustable bolt that screws into the mount itself. this hollow bolt has its own locking nut for fine tuning the mount, insuring absolute mount alignment with your barrel. This will allow you to be able to center your scope settings before actually sighting the scope.
4) Front Screw (not pictured) very similar to rear screw, same size head. Knurled. See comments below about thread match to receiver.
5) Front screw washer
6) 2 roll pins (not sure if different sizes, first one fit nicely)
This whole package is EXACTLY what an M1A owner needs to mount a scope. I've read other comments/reviews stating that the front screw threads don't match. THEY DO MATCH. The threads are very crisp and fit perfectly.
In the photo you can barely see it, but this mount does have an under channel for usage of the iron sights. The iron sights are still easily usable after this scope mount is installed.
Ring height needed, NONE!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
PERFECT FIT TO MOUNT MY NEW ' Bushnell Laser Rangefinder Mil-Dot Reticle Scope... 'Published 15 months ago by ROUDY44
The short screw was cut undersized and stripped out as soon as it was tightened. Thankfully I had a spare in my parts drawerPublished 18 months ago by topkick
I bought one of these and put it on my mini 14. It had play that couldn't be removed. It rocks front and rear. It connects to a plate made to fit on the side of the gun. Read morePublished on May 24, 2014 by Rick,
Price was right. Stable and relatively low mount for this model rifle. See thru notch underneath the picatinney rail so I can use the iron sights or my eotech. Read morePublished on April 3, 2014 by Rider1278
I read the reviews and I do understand that some adjustments may be needed but I heard things in the reviews that made me wonder if they were talking about the rifle I own M1. Read morePublished on January 20, 2014 by John