- Age Range: 8 - 14 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 2
- Lexile Measure: 610L (What's this?)
- Series: Mysteries of Science
- Library Binding: 32 pages
- Publisher: Capstone Press (January 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1429623292
- ISBN-13: 978-1429623292
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,028,311 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Near-Death Experiences: The Unsolved Mystery (Mysteries of Science) Library Binding – January 1, 2009
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book may be appropriate subject matter for an older child, however it is written at a level closer to the reading level of a 1st or 2nd grader, which in my opinion to too young for this type of book.
Jody Long, Near Death Experience Research Foundation (NDERF) [...]