|Item Weight||3.13 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||22.32 x 13 x 2.83 inches|
|Item model number||8541561874|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material Type||Silicone, Acrylonitrile butadiene styren, Metal|
|Manufacturer Part Number||NP-A6-BL|
Laptop Bed Tray Table, Nearpow Adjustable Laptop Bed Stand, Portable Standing Table with Foldable Legs, Foldable Lap Tablet Table for Sofa Couch Floor - Medium Size
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FOLDING SIZE: 20.5"x11.8"x2.32", Weight:3.13lbs, High Quality Material: Sheet Material of EO, ABS Aluminum, Silicone Non-slip
- Multifunctional - As a laptop workstation, laptop table for bed, a children's bed table, a mini writing table, a standing table for office work, laptop couch table, or a book/tablet table
- Easy to use - Fully assembled, Two auto-lock buttons on each side easily enable quick changes in height, legs can be set to 5 different heights (adjustable from 9.4" - 12.6") in addition two clamps may be used to adjust the surface angle, surface can be set to 3 different angles (from 0-30°). The prevent slippery of mouse wristbands and ledge on the bottom keep your laptop safe while tilted, providing comfort and stability
- Portable - Light but sturdy, folds flat for space-saving storage and portability. Executive oiffice Solutions, set up your lap top or writing work station anywhere in your home or office
- Buy the table fulfilled from store "NEARPOW" to protect your interest: 30 days money back, 12 month replacement refund or replacement for any defective product
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Have you ever thought about getting a table to hold your laptop when lying on the sofa ?
When you have no intentions of working while standing, if it is better to get a portable bed table to recline in bed to deal with your working issues ?
Sometime go out and no where to put your personal things on, would it be better if you have a multifunctional portable table ?
Not only the functions mentioned above, the mini table is also a careful helper for your children.
Devoted to provide products of best quality, attach more importance to products humanity for 10 years.
Choose NEARPOW, choose a new lifestyle.
Q : Is this table hard to assemble when received ?
A : There isn't any assembly...simply unfold legs and adjust to suit your needs...tray height and slant! Very simple !
Q : Is it suitable for breastfeeding ?
A : It will be a good stand for you while breastfeeding, lightweight, easy to use and storage, it's a multifunctional stand.
Q : Is it sturdy enough for typing ?
A : It's definitely sturdy enough for typing. It doesn't wobble when you type, but there could be some slight back & forth movement. It's constructed well.
|Compatibility||17" Laptop or Smaller||17" Laptop or Larger||17" Laptop or Larger||17" Laptop or Smaller||17" Laptop or Larger|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some reviewers say the the table is a bit too high for them even on the lowest setting which concerned me. However, I think the height settings for this table is perfect. I use it while I watch tv (my tv is on a 3.5ft stand so its higher than most entertainment centers) so I can work on my computer while comfortably glancing at the tv without having to wrench my neck around my computer screen.
The larger size desk is perfect for my 15" MacBook Pro and has enough room to place a full size mouse pad next to it. I was worried about the mouse stopper ledge being painful to rest my wrist on and it is NOT because the stopper is a soft silicon that collapses under the weight of your wrist. I can't even tell that it is under my wrist when working other than the fact that it keeps my mouse from sliding off. It came attached to my lap desk when I received it and I'm too scared of ripping it off to see if its detachable. The ledge that holds the laptop on is definitely detachable and is held in with tension alone. Because of that, I would suggest not to constantly take it on and off due to loosening the holes in the mdf board over time. I was worried about it being in my way but, it's positioned perfectly in the center so while typing my wrists don't really come in contact with it.
I don't use this on any kind of table because to me I'm scared it may get bumped and tip over with my weighty MacBook Pro sitting on it and I'm not willing to chance it! I think its stability is subjective really depending upon what you're sitting on it and how well the weight it distributed, yah know, common sense stuff. I do agree with others that say this slides too much to be used on a table but, that can be fixed easily with gripping, rubberized furniture feet that you can purchase here on Amazon- cut to size, peel and stick. Seems simple enough a fix to me.
Not sure about the sturdiness of the legs so far since I've only had it a week. So far, I haven't had any issues with them but, I'm very careful with my stuff. They do seem pretty light weight but not so light that it can't support my computer and the weight of my arms while typing. They are held open with tension and if you slide it to the left or right too far, the leg may close. My table isn't wobbly like some people say- another thing I worried about. I find it very stable when typing.
Overall, I can't believe anyone would hate this table. If this desk breaks one day, I would definitely buy it again to replace it. I don't know how I would go on using my laptop without it! Love, love, love it. Highly recommended! Pictures show the desk sitting around me on the couch.
The package arrives with the laptop stand, a stopper, and user manual. The only thing I have to do is just insert the stopper onto the laptop table. The laptop stand is folded with padding protecting the corners so there is no damage/ scratch at all.
- Large serving surface. It's measured at 20.5"x11.8" and more than enough for my 14" laptop. I can fit a mouse and some extra accessories on the side. The claimed max laptop size is up to 17".
- Adjustable height and angle. The height can be adjusted between around 9" to 12" and the table can tilt to either flat, or 15, 30, 45 degree downwards. There are 2 clips on the side to lock/unlock height and angle.
- Easy to store. It's very compact when the legs are folded. The thickness is only a little more than 2" and I can leave it under my bed easily.
- Light-weight. At 3 pounds, I am able to lift it with one arm and it's also light enough to carry around when I move from room to room.
- Sturdy and stable. This is very important as I own another laptop bed stand at similar price and that one is very flimsy. This Nearpow Laptop Bed Tray Table is able to stand on the bed stably with laptop and a drink on it. The legs do look pretty solid so I believe this is made to last long.
Overall I like this laptop bed stand a lot and would like to recommend this to people who want to use their laptop in bed.
Bill the librarian (married 57 years)
Top reviews from other countries
It must be priced b/w 1000-2000.