Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating R..." and save 27% off the $399.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum
|Price:||$349.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$49.01 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to operate. Use the Neato App to start, schedule, and receive notifications. Or, just press the button on the robot and go
- Precise laser smart navigation & spin flow power clean. Scans, maps, and methodically cleans your floors, Dashboard (some features available on specific models only) refer user manual under techinical specification
- D-Shape design and corner clever. Cleans where dirt hides - close to walls and deep into corners
- Super suction on all floor types. Wood, tile, laminate and carpet - keeps your floors free of dirt, dust, pet hair and more
- Long lasting lithium-ion battery. Automatically charges and resumes so it's always ready to automatically clean on a schedule or at the push of a button
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
LaserSmart Navigating Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum for Everyday Cleaning.
Smart laser navigation, powerful suction, and Wi-Fi connectivity at an amazing price. Works on all floor types, recharges automatically, and provides a methodical, efficient clean. Great for homes with pets.
Also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant so you can voice control your robot.
In The Box
- High Performance Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum
- Integrated Charge Base
- Power Cord
- Standard Filter
- Combo Brush
All Neato Robot Vacuums Deliver
Precise LaserSmart Navigation
- Cleans room to room in a methodical, efficient path, finishing up to 4 times faster than others.
- Detects furniture and objects and navigates around them.
- Returns to base automatically to recharge and resume cleaning until the entire floor is clean.
SpinFlow Power Clean
- Potent suction & precision brushes leave floors immaculately clean.
- Picks up dirt, crumbs and dust bunnies. Easy to empty extra-large dirt bin.
- Best at picking up pet hair.
D-Shape with CornerClever Tech
- D-Shape allows robot to get where dirt hides, deep into corners.
- Main brush spans front of robot to achieve an efficient, wide cleaning path.
|Neato Botvac D3 Connected||Neato Botvac D80||Neato Botvac D5 Connected||Neato Botvac Connected|
|Neato app / Wi-Fi Connectivity||✓||✓||✓|
|Self-charging, Auto Charge & Resume||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SpinFlow Power Clean||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Brushes||Combo Brush||Spiral Blade Brush, Combo Brush, Side Brush||Combo Brush, Side Brush||Spiral Blade Brush, Combo Brush, Side Brush|
|SmartLife||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot|
|Filter||Standard||High performance||Ultra Performance||Ultra Performance|
|Battery||Lithium-ion||Nickel Metal Hydride||High Capacity Lithium-ion||High Capacity Lithium-ion|
|Area Cleaned 1 cycle = 3 cleaning runs||Up to 1800 sq. ft. (60 min / 180 min)||Up to 3000 sq. ft. (60 min / 180 min)||Up to 4500 sq. ft. (90 min / 270 min)||Up to 5000 sq. ft. (120 min / 360 min Eco)|
- Empty dirt bin after every cleaning.
- Tap your filter against a garbage can to remove excess debris.
- Clean the Neato brush after every run to keep the brush debris-free and running smoothly. If debris gathers, don't worry. It's easy to pop the brush out, clean and put it back in the robot.
- Remove built-up debris from the side brush.
- Dust off sensor windows.
Always use Neato Genuine Accessories
Protect your Neato investment
- Ensure that your replacement batteries, filters, brushes and other components are Neato Genuine accessories. Accessories made by third parties may damage your robot or cause performance issues, and will also void your product warranty.
- Get the most out of your Neato robot.
- Charge your robot overnight before using it the first time.
- Between cleaning cycles, keep your Neato robot charging on its charge base.
Laser smart navigating Wi-Fi robot vacuum for everyday cleaning. Smart laser navigation, powerful suction, and Wi-Fi connectivity at an amazing price. Works on all floor types, recharges automatically, and provides a methodical, efficient clean. Great for homes with pets. Product only works with 2.4 GhZ Wi-Fi networks.
Compare to similar items
This item Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum
ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ECOVACS ROBOTICS||Amazon.com||Accessoriess||WBB LLC|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 12.7 x 13.2 in||13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9 in||13 x 13 x 3.1 in||13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9 in||4.98 x 5.19 x 1.55 in||13 x 12.5 x 4 in|
|Item Weight||8 lbs||9 lbs||6.7 lbs||16.8 lbs||9.04 lbs||13 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||Bagless||smartphone control||Wifi enabled||cordless, bagless||High performance filters|
Top customer reviews
Pro: I has brushes that pick up dirt against the wall. It will go under most furnature and beds. It cleans better than my Sears vacuum and it has a strong vacuum beater and brushes. Great for all pet hair. Can vacuum over tile and rug both including area rugs. Easily cleans edges of walls and door entries. Runs full hour before going back to docking station to recharge. Can program and monitor it with Neato App on cell phone. Surprised at how much the filter can hold. Can control areas to be cleaned by shutting doors or using metal items to block off areas.
Cons: Can get stuck under tight spots between chairs or beds. Won't pick up large items. I bought extra filters because I clean the filter after each charge with soap and water and it takes time to dry. Do not use near water such as pet bowls.
The pros are that it cleans more systematically than the Roomba. It also goes under couches unlike a normal upright vacuum. However, there are more cons. It's difficult to run even without the app. There's one button on the machine and pressing it sometimes starts the vacuum after a short wait but more often than not the lights would slowly blink orange. Instead of pressing the button and walking away, it was more like pressing the button, waiting 10 seconds, thinking about why it wasn't running (usually low on battery), then either charging it and waiting some more. The root problem seems to be the short battery life - mine ran about 40 minutes - combined with a difficult-to-attach charging base. As a result, I would have to charge the vacuum twice in a cleaning cycle and sometimes would find that the vacuum hadn't been charging at all.
Unlike the Roomba, it never found its charging dock by itself though it would come within 2 feet sometimes. It also got caught on rug tassels, cords, and room transitions frequently unlike the Roomba.
In addition, the beater brush is harsh on wool rugs. It would be great if there was an option to remove this but as I understand it, robo vacuums need the beater brush to compensate for relatively low suction power.
That being said, the vacuum picks up a lot when it does clean. I was amazed at how much dust it found. But for someone who wanted the convenience of a set-it-and-forget-it robo vacuum I was disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets