Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating R..." and save 17% off the $399.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum, Works with Amazon Alexa
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to operate - use the Neato app to start, schedule, and receive notifications. Or, just press the button on the robot and go.
- Precise laser smart navigation & spin flow power clean technology scans, maps, and methodically cleans your floors.
- D-Shape design and CornerClever technology cleans where dirt hides - close to walls and deep into corners. Super suction works on all floor types including wood, tile, laminate and carpet - keeps your floors free of dirt, dust, pet hair and more
- Lithium-ion battery auto charges and resumes for up to 3 cycles. Ready to clean on schedule or at push of a button. Run time up to 60 minutes can be impacted by environment and flooring type.
- For issues, please refer to the user manual or contact Neato support at 1-877-296-3286.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
LaserSmart Navigating Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum for Everyday Cleaning.
Smart laser navigation, powerful suction, and Wi-Fi connectivity at an amazing price. Works on all floor types, recharges automatically, and provides a methodical, efficient clean. Great for homes with pets.
Also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant so you can voice control your robot.
In The Box
- High Performance Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum
- Integrated Charge Base
- Power Cord
- Standard Filter
- Combo Brush
All Neato Robot Vacuums Deliver
Precise LaserSmart Navigation
- Cleans room to room in a methodical, efficient path, finishing up to 4 times faster than others.
- Detects furniture and objects and navigates around them.
- Returns to base automatically to recharge and resume cleaning until the entire floor is clean.
SpinFlow Power Clean
- Potent suction & precision brushes leave floors immaculately clean.
- Picks up dirt, crumbs and dust bunnies. Easy to empty extra-large dirt bin.
- Best at picking up pet hair.
D-Shape with CornerClever Tech
- D-Shape allows robot to get where dirt hides, deep into corners.
- Main brush spans front of robot to achieve an efficient, wide cleaning path.
|Neato Botvac D3 Connected||Neato Botvac D80||Neato Botvac D5 Connected||Neato Botvac Connected|
|Neato app / Wi-Fi Connectivity||✓||✓||✓|
|Self-charging, Auto Charge & Resume||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SpinFlow Power Clean||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Brushes||Combo Brush||Spiral Blade Brush, Combo Brush, Side Brush||Combo Brush, Side Brush||Spiral Blade Brush, Combo Brush, Side Brush|
|SmartLife||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot|
|Filter||Standard||High performance||Ultra Performance||Ultra Performance|
|Battery||Lithium-ion||Nickel Metal Hydride||High Capacity Lithium-ion||High Capacity Lithium-ion|
|Area Cleaned 1 cycle = 3 cleaning runs||Up to 1800 sq. ft. (60 min / 180 min)||Up to 3000 sq. ft. (60 min / 180 min)||Up to 4500 sq. ft. (90 min / 270 min)||Up to 5000 sq. ft. (120 min / 360 min Eco)|
- Empty dirt bin after every cleaning.
- Tap your filter against a garbage can to remove excess debris.
- Clean the Neato brush after every run to keep the brush debris-free and running smoothly. If debris gathers, don't worry. It's easy to pop the brush out, clean and put it back in the robot.
- Remove built-up debris from the side brush.
- Dust off sensor windows.
Always use Neato Genuine Accessories
Protect your Neato investment
- Ensure that your replacement batteries, filters, brushes and other components are Neato Genuine accessories. Accessories made by third parties may damage your robot or cause performance issues, and will also void your product warranty.
- Get the most out of your Neato robot.
- Charge your robot overnight before using it the first time.
- Between cleaning cycles, keep your Neato robot charging on its charge base.
Laser smart navigating Wi-Fi robot vacuum for everyday cleaning. Smart laser navigation, powerful suction, and Wi-Fi connectivity at an amazing price. Works on all floor types, recharges automatically, and provides a methodical, efficient clean. Great for homes with pets. Product only works with 2.4 GhZ Wi-Fi networks.
Compare to similar items
This item Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum, Works with Amazon Alexa
|Price||See price in cart||$399.99||$199.98||See price in cart||$663.51||$239.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Mega Deals & Savings||Amazon.com||ECOVACS ROBOTICS||GenCoDeals||OxsaGadget||CG&K Trading|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 12.7 x 13.2 in||13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9 in||13 x 13 x 3.1 in||3.9 x 12.7 x 13.2 in||13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9 in||13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9 in|
|Item Weight||8 lbs||9 lbs||6.7 lbs||8 lbs||16 lbs||9 lbs|
|Runtime||60 minutes||60 minutes||—||90 minutes||120 minutes||—|
|Additional Features||—||Bagless||smartphone control||—||Wifi enabled||Bagless, Self-Propelled, Cordless|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One other annoyance: for some of the features, like scheduling, you have to pair it with your phone. After it got confused in the hallway, I turned it off. When I did, it lost the pairing.
Less annoying, yet still happening a lot is Neato's ability to get stuck in impossible places. It gets stuck next to the toilet with 50% chance, on the bar plot chairs with 100% chance. It doesn't seem to learn from mistakes. Recently the robot literally got stuck on the wall just because that wall was on the way to the charging station. All it needed to do was to move 3 feet to the right and go back from the same door from which it came. Instead it got itself into infinite loop of hitting furniture legs in front of the wall.
The robot is more efficient time-wise than the Roomba, but it does miss important spots when you run it on larger areas - 1,100 sq. ft. floor divided among 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Constantly disconnects from the internet and have to go through the 5 minute reconnect process. I have never wasted so much money so quickly. I could walk around and pick up each spec of dust with chop sticks faster than this thing could vacuum one room. If you have $400 you really need to get rid of, I'd recommend buying amazons paper shredder for $40 and shredding the rest. Will bring you much more enjoyment.