Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating R...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 34% off the $399.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $19.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum
|Price:||$338.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.02 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to operate. Use the Neato App to start, schedule, and receive notifications. Or, just press the button on the robot and go
- Precise laser smart navigation & spin flow power clean. Scans, maps, and methodically cleans your floors, Dashboard (some features available on specific models only) refer user manual under techinical specification
- D-Shape design and corner clever. Cleans where dirt hides - close to walls and deep into corners
- Super suction on all floor types. Wood, tile, laminate and carpet - keeps your floors free of dirt, dust, pet hair and more
- Long lasting lithium-ion battery. Automatically charges and resumes so it's always ready to automatically clean on a schedule or at the push of a button
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
LaserSmart Navigating Wi-Fi Robot Vacuum for Everyday Cleaning.
Smart laser navigation, powerful suction, and Wi-Fi connectivity at an amazing price. Works on all floor types, recharges automatically, and provides a methodical, efficient clean. Great for homes with pets.
Also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant so you can voice control your robot.
In The Box
- High Performance Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum
- Integrated Charge Base
- Power Cord
- Standard Filter
- Combo Brush
All Neato Robot Vacuums Deliver
Precise LaserSmart Navigation
- Cleans room to room in a methodical, efficient path, finishing up to 4 times faster than others.
- Detects furniture and objects and navigates around them.
- Returns to base automatically to recharge and resume cleaning until the entire floor is clean.
SpinFlow Power Clean
- Potent suction & precision brushes leave floors immaculately clean.
- Picks up dirt, crumbs and dust bunnies. Easy to empty extra-large dirt bin.
- Best at picking up pet hair.
D-Shape with CornerClever Tech
- D-Shape allows robot to get where dirt hides, deep into corners.
- Main brush spans front of robot to achieve an efficient, wide cleaning path.
|Neato Botvac D3 Connected||Neato Botvac D80||Neato Botvac D5 Connected||Neato Botvac Connected|
|Neato app / Wi-Fi Connectivity||✓||✓||✓|
|Self-charging, Auto Charge & Resume||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|SpinFlow Power Clean||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Brushes||Combo Brush||Spiral Blade Brush, Combo Brush, Side Brush||Combo Brush, Side Brush||Spiral Blade Brush, Combo Brush, Side Brush|
|SmartLife||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Facebook Chatbot|
|Filter||Standard||High performance||Ultra Performance||Ultra Performance|
|Battery||Lithium-ion||Nickel Metal Hydride||High Capacity Lithium-ion||High Capacity Lithium-ion|
|Area Cleaned 1 cycle = 3 cleaning runs||Up to 1800 sq. ft. (60 min / 180 min)||Up to 3000 sq. ft. (60 min / 180 min)||Up to 4500 sq. ft. (90 min / 270 min)||Up to 5000 sq. ft. (120 min / 360 min Eco)|
- Empty dirt bin after every cleaning.
- Tap your filter against a garbage can to remove excess debris.
- Clean the Neato brush after every run to keep the brush debris-free and running smoothly. If debris gathers, don't worry. It's easy to pop the brush out, clean and put it back in the robot.
- Remove built-up debris from the side brush.
- Dust off sensor windows.
Always use Neato Genuine Accessories
Protect your Neato investment
- Ensure that your replacement batteries, filters, brushes and other components are Neato Genuine accessories. Accessories made by third parties may damage your robot or cause performance issues, and will also void your product warranty.
- Get the most out of your Neato robot.
- Charge your robot overnight before using it the first time.
- Between cleaning cycles, keep your Neato robot charging on its charge base.
Laser smart navigating Wi-Fi robot vacuum for everyday cleaning. Smart laser navigation, powerful suction, and Wi-Fi connectivity at an amazing price. Works on all floor types, recharges automatically, and provides a methodical, efficient clean. Great for homes with pets. Product only works with 2.4 GhZ Wi-Fi networks.
Compare to similar items
This item Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 12.7 x 13.2 in||13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9 in||3.6 x 13.4 x 13.4 in||13.2 x 12.7 x 3.9 in||12.64 x 13.19 x 3.94 in||13.8 x 13.8 x 3.6 in|
|Item Weight||8 lbs||9 lbs||11.7 lbs||16.8 lbs||9.04 lbs||8.6 lbs|
|Additional Features||—||Bagless||Powerful performance, Thorough coverage, 60 minute runtime, Scheduling||Wifi enabled||cordless, bagless||5x stronger power, Expanded entire level coverage, 75 minute runtime, Ideal for pet hair, Wi-Fi connected|
Top Customer Reviews
- It can go over the black borders around my area rugs! My Roomba 880 couldn't do this, and is the main reason I wanted to try the Neato.
- The navigation is so much smarter than the Roomba. It goes in straight lines across the room instead of randomly bouncing around the room in diagonal lines like my Roomba. I notice with my open floor plan it's smart enough to go maybe 20 feet across a room then stop, turn around, and start criss crossing that room, rather than going straight through 2-3 rooms and never finishing the room it's in.
- The laser turret works better than even the latest Roombas, because lasers work in the dark.
- I love being able to start/stop it from my phone. This is a big plus because I'm a marathon runner so when I'm done with a run and plop down in a chair, I'm NOT getting up.
- It sends me push notifications when it's stuck, done, etc...
- The vacuum head is much wider than the Roomba (because the Roomba is round), so it can cover more surface area faster.
- It handles vacuuming against walls better because of the wider vacuum head and having a square face.
- Much cheaper than the top of the line Roombas.
- It doesn't handle my dining room table and chairs well. It spent a half hour circling around the legs over and over, repeating the areas it had already cleaned. It also got stuck under the table, even though the chairs have enough space between the legs for it to get out.
- It gets stuck every now and then, as the top laser turret has beveled edges so it makes it easy to wedge itself under couches and side tables. It even got stuck when it ran over a small dice, which scares me because I have 3 young girls so dice are the least of what it'll be facing soon enough. I'm going to try to raise some of my furniture up to alleviate the problem.
All in all, I'm very happy with it so far. When I ran it in my carpeted basement, which is open and has no sectioned off rooms, it made perfectly straight lines all across the basement. It also handled our bedroom / sitting room / master bath well, finishing each room before it started on the next. As mentioned it struggles a little in my open floor plan kitchen / living room / dining room, however the fact that it can go over the black in my living room and foyer rugs makes it a keeper.
This link here has helpful tips on how best to prepare your home:
Pro: I has brushes that pick up dirt against the wall. It will go under most furnature and beds. It cleans better than my Sears vacuum and it has a strong vacuum beater and brushes. Great for all pet hair. Can vacuum over tile and rug both including area rugs. Easily cleans edges of walls and door entries. Runs full hour before going back to docking station to recharge. Can program and monitor it with Neato App on cell phone. Surprised at how much the filter can hold. Can control areas to be cleaned by shutting doors or using metal items to block off areas.
Cons: Can get stuck under tight spots between chairs or beds. Won't pick up large items. I bought extra filters because I clean the filter after each charge with soap and water and it takes time to dry. Do not use near water such as pet bowls.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated Vacuums in our Vacuum Reviews page. Or, see our lists of the Best Vacuums for Pet Hair, the Best Vacuums for Hardwood Floors, and the Best Vacuums for Carpets