Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Neato Botvac D80 Robot Vacuum for Pets and Allergies" and save 54% off the $499.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Neato Botvac D80 Robot Vacuum for Pets and Allergies
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Patented Neato technology - the laser smart mapping and navigation system scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans instead of bumping around.
- D-Shape design with CornerClever technology gets close to walls and into corners offering maximum hair pickup. Picks up more pet hair than other bots;Charger Voltage : 110V, 220V
- SpinFlow Power Clean technology combines potent suction and precision brushes to leave floors immaculately clean. Includes easy-to-swap combo & blade brushes offering maximum cleaning. Precise edge cleaning side brush makes sure not a speck of dust is left behind.
- Auto-charge & resume lets your robot clean room to room - when it needs more power, it automatically returns to charge, then returns to where it left off & finishes the job. It tackles up to 3000 square feet of floor space per cleaning cycle with ease and automatically recharges
- For issues, please refer to the user manual or contact Neato support at 1-877-296-3286. Ensure that both the filter and dirt bin are clean and properly inserted
- LaserSmart mapping and navigation system scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans—instead of bumping around.
- D-Shape design with CornerClever technology gets close to walls and into corners. Maximum hair pickup. Picks up more pet hair than other bots.
Buy this product as Certified Refurbished and save $69.97 from the regular price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Neato Botvac D80
High Performance Robot Vacuum--Ideal for Homes with Pets
Uses patented LaserSmart technology with laser floor mapping and real-time object detection to map the room, plan and methodically clean—instead of just bumping around.
Includes both the spiral blade brush (works great on all floors) and the combo brush (picks up all types of hair and is quieter too).
Advanced SpinFlow Power Clean system picks up more of the stuff that lands on the floor—like dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair.
D-shape design and CornerClever technology get to where dirt hides—in corners and along walls.
Moves from room to room, automatically returns to charge base, recharges, and resumes where it left off.
Extra-large, bagless dirt bin holds more than round robot vacuums and is easier to empty.
In the event of any issues or questions with your new robot, please call Neato Robotic Support Team directly. We will make every effort to deliver a 5-star Neato experience.
In the Box
- Robot Vacuum Installed
- High Performance Filter
- Combo Brush
- Side Brush
- Integrated Charge Base
- Power Cord
- Spiral Blade Brush
- 1 Extra High Performance Filter
- Cleaning Tool, and Boundary Markers
'Sees' Your Room and Maps Most Efficient Cleaning Path
Patented LaserSmart mapping and navigation technology sets Botvac D80 on a course to clean carefully, instead of merely moving around. It scans the room, senses objects in real-time, and determines the most efficient path.
SpinFlow System Picks Up More of What Lands On The Floor
Combines powerful vacuum suction and precision brushes to leave floors immaculately clean. Botvac D80 effortlessly picks up stuff like dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair. And with its D-Shape design and CornerClever technology, Neato gets to where dirt hides-in corners and along walls.
Returns to Charge Base As Needed
When Botvac D80 runs low on power, it automatically goes to the charge base. When it’s powered up, it returns to where it left off and finishes the job.
Does The Work For You
Simply push start or automatically schedule cleanings. Botvac D80 automatically vacuums multiple rooms on its own, effortlessly transitioning from room to room and from one floor surface to another.
Extra-Large Bagless Dirt Bin
Its extra-large, bag-less 0.7-liter dirt bin holds more dust and dirt than round vacuums and is easy to empty. Simply lift the bin out of the top of the robot and dump the contents into the trash. There’s less mess than with smaller bins that slide out from the side or underneath the robot.
Easy-to-Schedule Automatic Cleaning
Use the easy Auto-Schedule display screen and controls to set up a schedule that works for you. When you want a quick spot-clean or a thorough multi-room clean that isn't scheduled, just push start.
Maneuvers Around Furniture and Obstacles
As Botvac D80 scans the room, it senses objects in its path, like furniture and toys, and carefully navigates around them. It even detects and avoids stairs. Simple drop down, easy-to-use boundary markers keep it away from places you don’t want it to go.
Cleans Where Others Can’t
Hugs walls and gets under furniture where dust bunnies hide. With its unique D-shape design and 50% larger brush than round robots, Botvac D80 cleans within 10 millimeters of the wall. Plus, its low profile allows it to clean under beds and in other hard-to-reach places where dust bunnies collect.
Maximum Hair Pick Up
Human or pet hair, Neato doesn’t discriminate.
Maximum Hair Pick Up
Smartest, Most Powerful Robot
Comes with Spiral Blade Brush,
Easy to Empty Dirt Bin
By following a few simple rules, you can extend the life of your robot’s batteries. How you take care of the batteries – and how much you use them – affect their longevity. Here are some tips to optimize your battery:
- Charge your robot overnight before using it for the first time.
- Keep Neato on its charge base when not in use – out of sunlight and heat, and on a flat surface.
- Store Neato with the batteries disconnected, or turned off if you will be on vacation or away for a longer period.
- Charge Neato as soon as possible after discharging the batteries.
- Keep Neato’s brushes clean.
- Recalibrate your batteries.
Always use Neato Genuine Accessories
Please ensure that your replacement batteries, filters, brushes and any other components are Genuine Neato Accessories.
Accessories made by third parties may damage your robot or cause performance issues, and will also void your product warranty.
Getting the most out of your Neato robot.
Charge your robot overnight before using it for the first time.
We recommend that you use your Neato frequently to keep it happy and healthy, and you get cleaner floors!
Between cleaning cycles, keep your Neato charging on its charge base.
Maintain your Neato for peak performance by:
- Emptying your dirt bin after every cleaning.
- Tapping your filter against a garbage can to remove excess debris.
- Cleaning your Neato brush after every run to keep the brush debris-free and running smoothly. If debris gathers, don't worry. It's easy to pop the brush out, clean, and put back in robot.
- Cleaning debris from the side brush.
Smart, powerful, high-performance Robot vacuum. Great for homes with pets. While you do other things, Neato BotVac vacuums dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair from all floor types and every corner of your home. D-shape with corner clever - exclusive d-shape with corner clever technology destroys dirt where it hides and keeps corners clean. Extra large bag less dirtying and Jumbo high performance filter capture particles as small as 0.3 microns, like mold and pet dander. Perfect for all floor types and pet hair pick-up.