Neato Side Brush for Botvac Robot Vacuums, 2-Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Precise edge cleaning – gets close to walls and deep into corners
- Enhanced cleaning coverage
- Easy to Install – Magnetic so you just pop on
- Compatible with all Neato Botvac Series, Botvac D Series, and Botvac Connected robot vacuums
- Always use Neato Genuine accessories. Using non-authorized accessories can damage your robot and void your warranty.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Neato Botvac Side Brush helps you get deep into corners and right up against walls and base boards to ensure superior cleaning coverage. Compatible only with Neato Botvac Connected, Neato Botvac D-Series and Neato Botvac Series robot vacuums., - Easy to install, - enhanced cleaning coverage, - Always use Neato Genuine accessories. Using non-authorized accessories can damage your robot and void your warranty. Black.
Compare with similar items
I-clean Neato Replacements Parts for All Neato Botvac,Neato Botvac D & Connected Series D5 D85 D3 D75 D80,8Pcs Side Brush for Neato Botvac Vacuum Cleaner
Neato Combo Brush for White Botvac Series (Non D Series) Robot Vacuums
Neato Combo Brush for Neato XV Series Robot Vacuums
Amyehouse 6 x Replacement Side Brush Neato Botvac,Neato Botvac D,Neato Connected D Series Robotics,70e, 75, 80, 85, D3,D5,D75,D80,D85
Neato Robotics Botvac Series Combo Brush
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||I-clean||caSino187||Amazon.com||amyehouse||my Goods|
|Color||Black||8pcs Side Brush||Black||black||Black||black|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I purchased from both sellers wanting to know the difference and to share the results with all of you. The "shanon" purchase just arrived today, while the "direct" purchase arrived much sooner due to the 2-day Prime shipping.
I intimately examined all 4 brushes to see what the difference was, and compared to my like-new Neato Botvac Connected's side brush. Here's what I found:
- both seller's brushes were in new condition
- "direct"'s brushes had a plastic cover on the top of the side brush itself to keep it from getting scratched, while the other seller's did not.
- "direct"'s brushes came in a small box that said it was genuine, while the other seller's did not.
- "direct"'s brush tops were EXACTLY the same as my genuine Neato Botvac Connected's side brush, while the other seller's brush tops were SLIGHTLY different in shape. Based on what I can see, this shouldn't make a difference in performance, but it is nonetheless a difference.
- "direct"'s brushes were identical to the real ones, while if you really look at the bottom of the other seller's brush, you could tell a different manufacturing machine created these. BUT, performance-wise, it fit the same as the real ones.
- "direct"'s brush bristles were more "together" than the other seller's brush bristles which were more spread apart instead of compact. This would be the biggest negative, but the positive is the huge price difference.
After purchasing from both sellers, if I ever needed more, I would save myself the $12 and go with the $3 domestic seller next time. If money is no object to you and if the compactness of the brush bristles is a major factor to you, then go with the $15 "direct" brushes so you get the genuine part. Personally, I love genuine, but I also love George Washington. And 12 George Washingtons is better than a genuine part in this case because both parts perform the same function, but the generic part is of slightly lower quality.
I hope "direct" can lower it's price to around $5 to compete with the $3 generic part seller. I would be willing to pay $2 more for a genuine part, but for a $12 difference, it's a bit nuts. That's 10 generic side brushes vs 2 genuine side brushes and they both perform the same! but the genuine ones are slightly prettier at first when unused!