Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 45% off the $429.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum Cleaner
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$130.00 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Neato XV-21 Pet and allergy automatic vacuum, charging base, boundary marker
- Features: Powerful cleaning system specially designed for pet owners and allergy sufferers
- High performance vacuum removes all kinds of dirt and cleans all floors: carpets, rugs, hardwood, laminates, tile, and stone
- Schedule automatic cleanings while you're away via simple user interface
- Automatically returns to charging base when vacuuming is concluded, kindly refer the video and the user manual given below for troubleshooting steps
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Neato XV-21 Pet & Allergy Automatic Vacuum CleanerDesigned especially for pet owners and allergy sufferers!
The Neato XV-21 takes automatic vacuuming to a brand new level. Whether your floors are carpet, wood, tile, or vinyl, the XV-21 is ready to take on the task of keeping your floors neat and clean.
The XV-21 features a special bristled brush that enables the pick-up of tough pet hair, dander and fibers, and the Pet and Allergy Filter boosts airflow and suction power and picks up and retains more than three times the amount of fine dust particles of standard filters.
Come home to that “just cleaned” look: Easy to set up for daily cleaning – scans the room and automatically vacuums for you in an efficient back and forth pattern. Set it up to clean as often as you wish – even daily!
Keep your home healthy, Reduces allergens and picks up pet hair. Unique Pet and Allergy Brush: Bristle Brush easily picks up pet hair; Runs quietly, especially on hard floors. Special Pet and Allergy Filter: Super-high airflow and suction power; Picks up and retains fine dust particles. Cleans Like You Do: Vacuums in methodical back-and-forth pattern; Vacuums close to walls and corners; Carefully cleans around obstacles and under furniture. Easy, Automatic Operation: Large, bagless dirt bin, it’s easy to empty and clean; Automatically adjusts between carpets and hard floors; Automatically returns to base to recharge.
Bringing Next Generation Intelligence to Robotic Vacuum Cleaners: RPS Technology™, Laser-based Vision & Room Mapping: The Neato XV-21 is equipped with onboard Room Positioning System (RPS) technology, a revolutionary system developed by Neato Robotics that combines laser vision with mapping.
With RPS technology, the robot uses its laser to see its surroundings and create accurate maps of areas to be cleaned – including furniture, objects and doorways. The robot constantly updates its map of the room, so if a new object is added into the room during a cleaning run, the robot will add it to the map.
First time usePlace your robot vacuum on the charge base for its initial charge. Neato is ready to clean when the status light turns solid green. Charge the batteries overnight before you use your Neato XV-21 for the first time. After that, run through three complete cycles of charging and cleaning-until-recharge to get the most capacity from your batteries.
How do I get the most from my Neato XV-21 battery?You can recalibrate your Neato robot’s batteries to improve capacity and lengthen runtime between charges. You may need to recalibrate the batteries in these situations:
- The robot is new
- The batteries are new
- You updated the software
- Your cleaning area expanded
Follow the steps below to recalibrate the battery:
1. Turn off any scheduled cleaning and confirm the robot's ON/OFF switch is ON.
2. Reset the batteries by going to MENU->SUPPORT->NEW BATTERIES.
3. Place the Neato robot on its charge base over night to ensure a full charge.
4. Run the robot until it finishes cleaning the maximum area you ever want it to clean (i.e. the entire house), or until the robot displays “Battery Low” on its display and needs to recharge.
5. Dock the robot on its charge base for a full charge, until the status light turns solid green.
6. Run the robot as usual until it needs to recharge again.
7. If the runtime improves to longer than 40 minutes, the batteries have been recalibrated. If the run-time is still less than 40 minutes, go through the recharging cycle again.