Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 661-670 of 1,077 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,258 reviews
on January 21, 2013
Bought this for my friend for a gift. Very very bright and the magnet on the bottom is strong enough to stick the flashlight on anything metal and not have to worry about it sliding or falling off. Highly recommend.
on September 6, 2014
Worked great for a day or 2. Then started going out ( then you gotta shake it) to get it turned back on. Lame sauce
on November 30, 2011
This is a great little flashlight that is easily portable. I take it with me to my night job and use it all the time when checking doors as a security guard. Its compact design allows it to be transported and it is lightweight. It shines brightly and is just what I need.
on March 29, 2015
Good light until you drop it.
broke into pieces.
not recommended.
on January 6, 2016
Great purchase
on September 8, 2012
I love this little flashlight- so much brighter than any I've had for its size. I've seen it for $10 more at hardware stores, and I know I got a good deal on it. I'd happily buy another one, and am considering doing so for a friend.
on January 11, 2012
For the price, this is a great light. I keep it in my SHTF bag when I travel. It's incredibly bright. The brightness coupled with the strobe function make this a great option for an inexpensive home defense light. Or as a backup to your more expensive lights.
on September 14, 2014
It was good and I liked it.
on June 11, 2014
This is a great flashlight! My father got one years ago as a gift. I just purchased two more. Very nicely made and works great!
on November 24, 2014
It is good when working, but stop working after rare use for two years. Have to by another one.