- Save 5% each on Any NeeBooFit Products offered by NeeBoo when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code NBFB2G05 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Any NeeBooFit Products offered by NeeBoo when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NBFB3G10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Any NeeBooFit Products offered by NeeBoo when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code NBFB4G15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Any NeeBooFit Products offered by NeeBoo when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code NBFB5G20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
NeeBooFit Resistance Loop Band Set - Best Fitness Exercise Bands for Working Out or Physical Therapy - 12x2 Inches
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
THE SIMPLE WAY TO WORKOUT ANYWHERE!
YOUR MOST VERSATILE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT- Multiple resistance levels color coded and clearly labeled with the resistance level and dots to indicate the level.
- Combine multiple bands for even more options!
- Our bands are 12"x2" long and can be stretched up to 3 times their original length, where most of the others are 10"x2"
- Can be used anywhere and is easy to carry with high-quality carry bag included!
HOW YOU CAN USE LOOP BANDS- Perfect for working your hamstrings, thighs, hips, and more!
- Also great for biceps and triceps!
- Use them for Physical Therapy/Rehab, Brazil Butt Lift, Pilates, etc.
WHY CHOOSE NeeBooFit?- Our bands are 12 inches long while most others are 10
- We test our bands to make sure they are premium quality
- Made of Eco-Friendly Latex
- Full Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee - If you aren't satisfied, we will refund your money, no questions asked!
WHY ARE RESISTANCE BANDS BETTER THAN DUMBBELLS?- Saves space
- More portable
- More affordable
- More flexible
- Don't hurt when you drop them on your foot!
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?Lightweight 3 Piece Set:
- Light band (7-11 lbs, 0.35mm thick)
- Medium band (10-17 lbs, 0.5mm thick)
- Heavy band (13-21 lbs, 0.7mm thick)
Heavyweight 3 Piece Set:
- X-Heavy band (16-27 lbs, 1.0mm thick)
- XX-Heavy band (21-33 lbs, 1.2mm thick)
- XXX-Heavy band (28-44 lbs, 1.5mm thick)
(6 Piece Set contains all levels listed above)
3pc and 6pc Sets Include (but not single bands):
- High Quality Pull-String Carry Bag
- Exercise Booklet Included
- Bonus tips and resources online included in the box!
Are you still reading this? Stop stalling and order now! All the cool people use the volume discounts and buy extras for their friends!
Color: 10-pack Black/XX-Heavy
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Ok So I'm a personal trainer and fitness instructor but sometimes it's hard to get my own workouts in and I love being able to do a quick 10-15 minute workout done between clients or classes. These bands are easily portable and require very little room, yet they also provide a great workout. I was able to do a full body workout in 15 minutes!
If you are unfamiliar with resistance bands they are used a lot in physical therapy, for mobility and strength work, and corrective exercise rehabilitation work. Each band is 2" x12" and there are 6 bands in all. Each band is a different color as has the resistance strength printed on the band. However there is also a second system of dots indicating strength which would be great for those that don't speak English as their first language. More dots = stronger resistance.
The carry bag is a great addition to this product as it keeps all the bands together. Other sets I've seen (and bought) only have three bands and initially I was wondering why I'd need 6, but they really allow you to increase resistance a little at a time rather than making a large jump. Plus you have the ability to use multiple bands.
Personally these will be coming with me on vacation when we take our RV to the lake, or hop on a plane to Hawaii or England. They use very little space, no moving parts, and they are a a great way to get a strength workout done on the fly. Cardio is usually easy on vacation, strength work is a little tougher but with these bands it's a cinch!
*I received these bands in exchange for an honest review, however all opinions are my own. I take my reviews seriously. If this review helps please consider leaving feedback and feel free to ask questions :)