- Save 5% each on Any NeeBooFit Products offered by NeeBoo when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code NBFB2G05 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on Any NeeBooFit Products offered by NeeBoo when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code NBFB3G10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Any NeeBooFit Products offered by NeeBoo when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code NBFB4G15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Any NeeBooFit Products offered by NeeBoo when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code NBFB5G20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
NeeBooFit Resistance Loop Band Set - Best Fitness Exercise Bands for Working Out or Physical Therapy - 12x2 Inches
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
NeeBooFit mini loop bands are designed to be the perfect portable workout accessory you can use for a wide variety of exercises anywhere you go. Every band is:
- Color coded with dots to indicate the resistance level and the weight equivalent is printed too
- 12 inches long and 2 inches wide, making it appropriate for the widest possible range of exercises
- Great for working your hamstrings, glutes, quads, calves, biceps, triceps and more
- Made of pure Latex Rubber to provide natural elasticity
- Tested for premium quality and if there is any problem, we will fix it
We know there are a wide range of exercises and strengths and abilities so we make sure to have a wide range of resistance levels. With the following 6 resistance levels, including our ground-breaking orange XXX-Heavy 1.5mm band, we have you covered:
- Light band: Green, 0.35mm thick (7-11 pounds resistance)
- Medium band: Blue, 0.5mm thick (10-17 pounds resistance)
- Heavy band: Yellow, 0.7mm thick (13-21 pounds resistance)
- X-Heavy band: Red, 1.0mm thick (16-27 pounds resistance)
- XX-Heavy band: Black, 1.2mm thick (21-33 pounds resistance)
- XXX-Heavy band: Orange, 1.5mm thick (28-44 pounds resistance)
Not only do we have a wide range of resistance levels, but we also have several variations so you can always find the right fit for you:
- Original 6-piece set - one of each resistance level, plus a carry-bag and exercise booklet. This provides the best variety from lightest to strongest so you can find the level that suits you.
- Lightweight 3-piece set - one each of Light, Medium, and Heavy bands, plus the carry-bag and exercise booklet. These bands are suitable for those that only need minimal resistance
- Heavyweight 3-piece set - one each of X-Heavy, XX-Heavy, and XXX-Heavy band, plus the carry-bag and exercise booklet. These bands are suitable for those who need strong resistance
- Single bands - each resistance level is sold individually as well. These are handy for those who need only specific bands.
- 10-packs - each resistance level is sold in 10-packs of the same level. These are great for training classes, gyms, or teams.
Make sure to check the count number in the top right corner of the main image to ensure that you choose the right variation for you.
Simple, Portable, Natural and Flexible Way to Workout Anywhere!
Fitness On The Go
Our goal at NeeBooFit is to make it easy to workout wherever you are, so we make all of our products portable so you can throw them in your gym bag, suitcase, or just carry them by themselves in the included carry-bag. This way you never have an excuse to not fit your exercises in!
Pure Natural Latex Rubber
All of our bands are made from pure natural latex rubber with no synthetic additives. We feel that the natural elasticity of pure latex is the best choice for our customers and if for any reason you feel otherwise, we will fix it.
Most Practical Size
We tested a variety of sizes and found that the 12 inch loop band worked best for the widest variety of exercises. Ten inch bands were too restrictive to allow for longer stretches and fourteen inch bands didn't provide enough tension for small range exercises. The 2 inch width also makes it easy to slip over your legs or arms while still being comfortable.
Each Set Includes a Carry-Bag and Exercise Booklet
To keep with our "Fitness On-The-Go" model, we include a draw-string carry-bag with all of our sets (6-piece or either 3-piece). The carry-bag is of high-quality fabric and not just of flimsy mesh so it will never wear out.
We also include a compact 2-sided tri-fold exercise booklet with 8 starter workouts along with tips on general exercise and product care. But that is just the start because we have much more online that is constantly updated.
The carry bag and exercise booklet is included in our 6-piece set and both of our 3-piece sets (lightweight or heavyweight). If you just need the bands without a bag and booklet, we have you covered there too with our single bands and 10-packs at each resistance level.
More Versatile Than Free Weights
The elastic quality of resistance bands allow you to work your muscles in a way that free weights cannot match. Since they do not depend on gravity to work, resistance bands can work out your muscles in any direction and allow you to perform more variations in movements.
The elasticity also provides consistently increasing tension as you stretch it which is better for your muscles and eliminates cheating such as the "jerking" motion with dumbbells to overcome changes in the angle in relation to the ground.
Plus the more obvious advantages such as:
- More portable due to small size and light weight
- More flexible variety of exercises
- Doesn't hurt to drop them on your foot!
Our Ever-Expanding Bonus Resources Network
NeeBooFit has been in the resistance band market for years and has built an international network of partner gyms and trainers who are constantly adding more exercise and fitness tips and videos for our customers. You will always feel like part of the team with the NeeBooFit network providing:
- IG Exercise Slideshows
- Partner Gyms/Trainers
- Always more resources to come
Color: 10-pack Black/XX-Heavy
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok So I'm a personal trainer and fitness instructor but sometimes it's hard to get my own workouts in and I love being able to do a quick 10-15 minute workout done between clients or classes. These bands are easily portable and require very little room, yet they also provide a great workout. I was able to do a full body workout in 15 minutes!
If you are unfamiliar with resistance bands they are used a lot in physical therapy, for mobility and strength work, and corrective exercise rehabilitation work. Each band is 2" x12" and there are 6 bands in all. Each band is a different color as has the resistance strength printed on the band. However there is also a second system of dots indicating strength which would be great for those that don't speak English as their first language. More dots = stronger resistance.
The carry bag is a great addition to this product as it keeps all the bands together. Other sets I've seen (and bought) only have three bands and initially I was wondering why I'd need 6, but they really allow you to increase resistance a little at a time rather than making a large jump. Plus you have the ability to use multiple bands.
Personally these will be coming with me on vacation when we take our RV to the lake, or hop on a plane to Hawaii or England. They use very little space, no moving parts, and they are a a great way to get a strength workout done on the fly. Cardio is usually easy on vacation, strength work is a little tougher but with these bands it's a cinch!
*I received these bands in exchange for an honest review, however all opinions are my own. I take my reviews seriously. If this review helps please consider leaving feedback and feel free to ask questions :)
I particularly like this set because there is a large range of resistance levels. Before I would double up to get enough resistance but with these I can get the right amount just using one. I have purchased a different brand for myself previous to finding these and I am envious of the extra heavy ones. My trainer uses them for all of her clients so they probably get used more than they would for the average person. They have held up well over the past 6 months.
Simply put, I have used several different brands of resistance bands, these are by far my favorite.