- Pamphlet: 23 pages
- Publisher: Ockham's Razor / CEE; First edition (June 15, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979427045
- ISBN-13: 978-0979427046
- Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 5.4 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,520,721 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Need for a New Individualism Pamphlet – June 15, 2008
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Edward Hudgins, Ph.D., is Executive Director of the Atlas Society in Washington, D.C. He was formerly director of regulatory studies for the Cato Institute and editor of Regulation magazine. He served as a senior economist for the Joint Economic Committee of the U.S. Congress and has testified on many occasions before Congress. Hudgins received his B.A. degree from the University of Maryland, his M.A. from American University, and his Ph.D. in political philosophy from Catholic University in political philosophy. He has taught at universities in the United States and in Germany.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|