About the Product
- All-new Canyon Duel and Drift race modes are the ultimate test of skill and nerve; one wrong turn could cost you more than the race
- Race for control of the city block-by-block by taking down rival crews on their turf, then defeat their crew leaders in life-or-death races in Carbon Canyon
- The revolutionary new Autosculpt car customization tool gives you the power to design and tweak your crew's cars in every way imaginable
- Affiliate with the Tuner, American Muscle, or Exotic car classes and prove once and for all who makes the best set of wheels
- A new physics model makes each class handle and drive differently
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
First, it crashes a lot, at least on my new MacBook Pro. I almost returned the game as unplayable, because it seemed impossible to get through one of the first races in career mode without crashing (the software, not the car). Fortunately, I discovered that if I disconnected my external monitor, I could get through this race (and then resume playing on the external monitor for a while until the next software crash). Don't ask me what causes this behavior.
Second, the career mode seemed too easy, and therefore a bit boring. I could win most races on the first try. (Due to an unfortunate incident unrelated to the game, I had to stop playing after completing only the first third of the career mode. Also I didn't try the multiplayer. So maybe it gets more challenging.) Cars seem to be indestructible (except that you lose a canyon race if you drive off a cliff). The only hard part is to evade the police, which is kind of tedious. You have teammates who are supposed to help you in races; I could never figure out how to use them, but I didn't need them.
Of course, I did some research on the game before I bought it. I heard about it crashing (the game exits during play-time), and I have already had that happen once, but that is OK.
'used' game (still in the wrapper), $[...]: totally worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son found this game boring, boring, boring. It was too hard to steer, or keep up with the other cars (despite his extensive gaming experience) even on full speed. Read morePublished on December 30, 2008 by jjthecaliforniaboy
This game is really fun. You can mod your cars to a much further extent than previous NFS.
However, I don't think you can run it on integrated graphics. Read more