BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Chris young $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2015
Good game, but they really messed it up from the original most wanted to this one... Car customization is gone, you don't have a garage to select your vehicle.
on February 18, 2013
As most have mentioned, there's a little more arcade/carnage type play involved here, but most of the original elements that made the other NFS titles fun are still here. It's proving to be a longer play than I thought, and there's quite a bit of area to explore, with much of it being generally hidden and not overtly visible. I would recommend it!
on July 3, 2016
Its just s***ty
on June 20, 2013
Probably wouldn't have paid full price for this game as I am not that much into cars. The game itself is pretty fun and I think it's worth the current price. However, when I got it, the online code did not work and PS support has been unhelpful. This is the first time I have had this happen to a new game bought on amazon.
on April 25, 2016
I bought the limited version , but I get the standard version . about the game is good, excellent graphics.
on October 17, 2016
Awesome. Came quickly and was exactly how I expected. Good quality
on May 10, 2013
My nephew got a PS3 for Christmas, so, of course, he wanted some games. He wanted me to get him a driving game. I got the Need for Speed Most Wanted; he play it and he went nuts; every single day since Christmas, he thanks me. If you (or someone you know) like driving fast, wild, and out-of-control (legally), get this game!
on October 4, 2013
I remember playing this game years ago on the gamecube. This game was the game of my childhood. They did a very poor job remaking the game. There was absolutely no story line and half of the game play requires you to purchase add-ons.

The gameplay itself is good but it is not top level.
on March 11, 2014
I like most need for speed games. They seem to be going down in quality but they are still fun enough to play when I've completed other games. I would recommend for Need for Speed heads.
on October 18, 2016
I love this game, great racing game for arcade racing fans

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.