Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 220 reviews
on April 27, 2013
I personally enjoyed the story line. It pulled me in. The story mode is appropriately challenging but still fun even when the going gets tough. The game has some randomness at times (random glitches where you drive into digital unconstructed nothingness)...this happen with certain challenges, but not in story mode. In police chases, they clearly have it out for you relative to other drivers in single player mode and it gets worse as you get closer to reaching target times to reach gold. This imbalance also shows in how the game generates traffic specifically for you to lose and not just as part of the everyone's challenge in a race. However I love a challenge. The more the game "hates" on my skills...the more I want to beat it. So I guess for those type of gamers...job well done. Playing online is blast once you know the every track well. Until then, expect to get trashed and destroyed by the more experienced racers.
on May 23, 2012
A race across the country from San Fran to NYC, with many stops along the way. Simply put the concept is an updated Cruisin USA. Which is not a bad thing at all. Point to point racing with a few surprises thrown in here and there to keep it fun and from getting boring. I love the game and would play it again through the story multiple times.

Great graphics and physics. The cars handle as they should to be realistic but not so hard that it isn't fun. You can really get a sense of the power under the hood in each vehicle. Great car selection too. Beamers, Lambos, Porsches, Aston Martins, Nissans and many more.

There isn't a lot of depth here for free roaming or customization, but there isn't supposed to be. So if that's what you like in a racing game, go elsewhere.

Mainly I love this game because it reminds me of all the old racing games from the N64 era and how they were plain old fun, without all the complications. Except this is HD graphics and a lot more detailed landscapes. A good amount and variety of terrain on the tracks as well. Dirt roads, asphalt, snow and plenty of hidden shortcuts and alternate routes to seek out.
on May 25, 2015
Second time buying it came before I knew it but the first time I had bought it was from a store so a little worried but not know more

I'm a sorta wishy washy gamer I like ny spot on race Sims check I even got a g27 wheel with gas brake and clutch but I got a side that likes to slow down and enjoy a good racer story of misfortune won by sticking 190 on my speedometer across the good ol us

If your a harrrrrd core SIM racer you probably won't like it but if you love the NFS series this is beast no free roam but I myself keep on playin tryin new cars on different legs trying to up my drift game onto sick graphics and above all they did a beautiful job with the sound and look of course physics ain't gonna be spot in but hey its a NFS but I personally own a 03 mustang gt and I love the grumble letting off or that crackle after after a downshift well enjoy!!!!!
on August 5, 2014
One of the best racing games that I've ever played. You have "The Run" which is story mode, and then there are several challenge modes which are my favorite. You get to race with certain objectives that you have to beat. And then u have online racing which is fun because u get to race people from all over the world. It has the most race cars on any game I've ever seen.
on September 26, 2015
The review I have for this order is conclusion to one excerpt, regret. I expected the game to be lived up to what the previous owner had mentioned of it's condition. But what I didn't realize is that the game would not work once I place it inside the Xbox 360 after retrieving it from the mailbox. This is review is not of a complaint, but a rejoice to what is gain from such enlightenment to having in my possession. I can just take the game and get it cleaned at my local "Play and Trade" or "Gamestop" near me. Overall, I thank all people who sell their merchandise at such bargain prices. That way, I can always find a way to bring them back to life.
on December 4, 2011
I will admit, I have not played the story since I got the game. The only thing I did was play the limited edition content to get a feel for the driving in the game. And instead of using rewind when I messed up, I restarted the whole race, suffering because the load times are long. Thats how I learned to drive more careful. lol And if I didn't get a platinum trophy.. or whatever they are I kept restarting until I did. Then I jumped to online gameplay. Compared to NFS Most Wanted and ProStreet, this one has the best online experience. Lets be honest, in Most Wanted if you didn't drive that BMW online, you lost. In Prostreet, if you didn't drive the camaro for drag racing (and had it tuned properly) or a zonda or lamborghini for speed runs, unless that person crashed, you lost. In this nfs there is no dominate car, it all depends on you. You have to know if your car is suited to take that shortcut onto the dirt road or is it best to stay on track. I also like how your notorious fills up faster depending on your race position. Can't count how many times I won a race because everyone keep fighting for first, running each other into walls or off the road and I just fly pass them. Overall.. based on my online experience, I am happy with my purchase.
on May 30, 2017
Fun racing game that is appropriate for 8 and up-no inappropriate content and holds boys attention!
on May 5, 2014
I've always liked the Need for Speed series, but this was my favorite since the Underground games, and maybe my favorite of all time. Playing through it, I kept thinking this is so awesome it should be a movie, and the eventually (loosely) based the 2014 movie off of this game.

I'd have liked an online multiplayer that was coast to coast since so many terrain types are included in the game, but I don't think that would have done anything but make a great game even better.
on August 23, 2017
This was a gift
on August 9, 2017
Not for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.