Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by All is Bright Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Need for Speed Underground
Format: Video Game|Change

on December 5, 2017
The game arrived in time, The CD had minor scratches on it, The case is in good condition, the book that came with it is in good condition. The game works perfectly fine, and it can read the CD just fine. It was a great buy! Would defenetly buy more, everything that was on the description came with the game. !!
on July 16, 2017
Good retro racing game. Gamereleased in 2003, so music tracks are a bit dated but still good and compliments the game well. Gameplay is good. Graphics not the greatest but at it's time was good for older tv's. My copy I received was from Goodwill in Florida. A few scratches on disc, but still very playable.
on July 20, 2016
CD works great with no problem, great for the price and there is no difference between buying this CD or buying a brand new one you will be just spending more money
Enjoy the game and keep buying games from amazon, remember there is no difference if you buy it new or used if the CD is clean and the game is working, also you can clean the Cd with some special material in case you had any issue but to be honest I never had any issue with this game
on July 7, 2016
Everything was perfect
on January 13, 2016
We originally own Underground on our old XBox. My daughters remembered me and their sisters playing, competing on that game, so when they saw that there was one for PS2, which they still use, the asked if I could get it for them. It is the exact game we used to play on XBox. Even today, the graphics and game play are great, not as amazing as the NFS Hot Pursuit that I now own for my personal play on my PC, but still exceptional. The girls are having the time of their lives and so am I.
on June 3, 2017
Just as good as I remember when I had it for Xbox.
on April 2, 2017
it works
on October 6, 2014
A fantastic racer for those that want tons of cool customizations and huge single-player challenges.
Combining the reckless, breakneck speed and high-impact collisions of "Burnout" with the neon-tipped street culture of "Midnight Club II".
The real kicker here, and the focus of the whole experience, is customizing your ride. If you're not into that element, don't go out and try to buy this as a stand-alone racer.

BUY THIS GAME YOU DONT REGRET!!!!!!
on March 18, 2017
Although the game did get here the same day , it ended up not working. Very un-satisfied
on December 3, 2017
The packaging was flawless, but I just started to play it and I realized that the CD is blistered and skips frequently (upon drifting or hitting road sign it cuts off music and portions of track).
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question