Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 7, 2015
A good value starter pack where the real deal is the 8000 SpeedBoost. As cool and fun as the Ford Mustang Boss 302 was to slide around in, it wasn't very competitive in Multiplayer races where opponents were likely to have cars that handled and performed better. The Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) “Underground” edition is best suited for ornamental use or simply cruising around in as it's one of the weakest cars for its class.

The cars in the Silver starter pack are certainly more competitive and engaging to drive.

Here's my YouTube video (https://youtu.be/gBj7VE30f8c) of a quick test of both cars in the Gold starter pack.
on September 10, 2012
Recently I have ordered many Starter Packs, I do like the game.
Each Starter Pack comes with 2 cars, After putting in the code for the starter
pack, you then have to claim the cars as "Gifts" even tho you paid for them.
When trying to claim 2 of my cars, from separate starter packs an error occurred
on the Need for Speed World web site and the cars were gone and I did not receive them.
EA customer Service is flat out refusing to help or give me the cars I paid for.
Amazon game me what they said was an Email address to EA help that dealt with Amazon customers.
Not even a reply from them, Even on the NFSW web forum there are many people with the same complains about
EA Customer Support or Should I can EA Lack of Customer Support!
The game is a very good game and the starter packs are well worth it, but beware If something goes wrong
EA isn't willing to help make it right.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on March 5, 2013
This is much better than getting boost from the store which is overpriced. Besides you get more cars / Slots and the boost to boot. You can sell the cars for in game money and then use the slots for other cars. EA has dramatically raised the price of boost since the game was 1st released. I have been playing since the beta release and to give you an example of the price change, Back then you payed $40 for 25,000 boost / 7 day amplifiers / 7 day insurance. Now look at what $40 gets you and or look at how much 25k in boost will cost you, its ridiculous. Get this pack before buying directly from EA.
2 helpful votes
on May 20, 2012
The game is a great addition to Need For Speed and it is free to play so you need never actually spend any money on it. However, these starter packs make great sense and you still pay less than you would for a full priced game. I went with the Need For Speed World Gold Starter Pack [Online Game Code] mainly because I wanted the Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R34) "Underground" edition but the Bronze and Silver ones both give you a bit of a boost to get into the flow of the game.

Small price for a fun game, can't argue with that.
on February 23, 2013
I don't know why EA hasn't been confronted yet for this outrageous "bs." It clearly states that we will receive the "Ford Mustang" and the "Nissan Skyline" upon purchase but while redeeming the gifts, game window crashes and gifts disappear. Thank you EA for your crap. I've had full respect for purchasing boost points in the past but this is the first and last time I'll run into this problem because I know and understand that this is pretty much a scam. Again, thank you for your false information.
on August 30, 2012
I bought the Gold starter pack and I instantly was redirected to a page with the promo code. I entered this code into NFSW site and had my items immediately. I am very happy with the product.

I would like to get more, just for the Boost, but I am wondering how often, if ever, do they change the packs. If I could get a different gold starter pack with different cars I would be very interested. If they do not change the packs, can I keep the Boost and gift the cars to another player?
on December 6, 2012
I bought this multiple times, and all 3 times i kept the boss, and the skylines. They are my two favorite cars, and i use them all the time, depending on the races. This starter pack is a killer deal for those who want two cars to add to there collection or to start there driver with. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for some fast cars, and a great deal
on April 26, 2012
I like this product well enough that I have made several purchases. Its a good value as far as the cars go, Mustang Boss 302 and the Nissan GTR. However the real value is the 8000 boost points you get along with the Starter pack. the Mustang is a good car right out of the Dealership and the Nissan I found to be ok. Overall I'd rate this starter pack a 9 out of 10. Priced right with a good value
on May 4, 2013
The car is a decent car, but for the money I think choosing a car with as much power and acceleration but with way better handling would attract more buyers for this...the Venomous plate is really hard to place in a way that looks belonging! Plate specific to whatever car would be more acceptable!!
on May 22, 2012
Excellent Deal, cannot match this deal through the game, I have referred several people to this offer. I have bought all packs both for the BOOST and the Gift Cars that come with each. I recommend all 3 (GOLD, SILVER, & BRONZE) packs to everyone that ask me about purchasing BOOST. See you on the track!!!!
11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.