Libros en Español Samsung S8 Launch Nintendo Switch
Customer Discussions > Playstation 3 80gb forum

Need a $100 off PS3 Coupon/code

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 8, 2008, 8:43:23 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 8, 2008, 8:50:11 PM PST
S. Greene says:
Hey I got my sony card to get the $150 off but I need a $100 off code like one found here! http://playstation.innovyx.net/v?xJvqPTcEHWHcqlWPPJlc
If anyone would like to help me out! I need it ASAP so I can order it and get the PS3 in time!
THanks
If you can help please e-mail me @ seth@gfire.us

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2008, 4:35:48 AM PST
K. Flippin says:
I'm also in the same boat. I'm trying to give myself one last nice techie gift before tying the knot. If nobody has the $100 code, the $50 would be nice as well. You'd be making a Marine's day. jusdoit86@gmail.com

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 22, 2008, 7:34:25 PM PST
N. Briggs says:
I am also looking for a code if anyone has one and would be willing to pass it along. My fience' is letting me get a PS3, as long as I get things to go along with it, so i am in a catch-22 position. Please email if you have one, nwendellbriggs@yahoo.com

Thanks! Merry Christmas!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2009, 12:58:58 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 1, 2009, 6:47:20 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 17, 2009, 8:26:56 PM PST
Kelli Evans says:
I had no idea you could get these coupons..If anyone has one their not going to use PLEASE let me know...Thats all my little boy has asked for for Christmas and I am in need of that 100 off or what ever I could get off would really help..Im still short on the money and running out of time..If anyone has a code please email me at kygirlkelli@yahoo.com I would really appreciate it...Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 17, 2009, 10:29:34 PM PST
S. Greene says:
Sorry to say these deals are dead. THis was from last year! Check the post dates. Sorry to have to bring you bad news. Maybe some one who knows of current deals can get a hold of you!

Posted on Dec 28, 2009, 9:04:31 PM PST
A. Ravi says:
try looking up ps3 system deals on google
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Playstation 3 80gb forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Dec 8, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers