Needless Complete Collection
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The year is 2130 and the world has been decimated by a devastating third world war, making the planet a dangerous, apocalyptic hellhole. There is, however, one hope-Adam Blade, a fake priest with big fists and a nasty disposition. Still, he's the closest thing this world's got to a superhero. But like any superhero, he has a weakness. Though in Adam's case, it isn't Kryptonite; it's cuties in sexy little outfits, usually of the schoolgirl variety. Big bloody battles and a liberal dose of fan-service have made Needless one of the craziest, most action-packed anime series in years. And now every episode of Needless is right here-so you can get what you want and what you need in one complete series!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Comments: Main character is a pretty cool guy that knows how to have fun, unlike many silent protagonists in animes these days. He's a bit of a pervert, acts like a goofball, and can be serious when needed. All in all, he's a very unique and interesting character with a diverse set of powers and abilities.
- Analysis: Nobody is perfect. Everybody has a weakness that can be exploited. Fortunately, utilizing teamwork helps make up for one's strengths and weaknesses. Not only that, having friends or associating with like-minded individuals helps make life more interesting and tolerable.
Everybody has something that another person may regard as strange, to say the least. However, it should be noted that a real friend, significant other, or family member would accept someone for who they are. If not, they probably weren't a true friend or relevant person to begin with.
- Features: English and Japanese audio, as well as English subtitles. Includes 24 episodes on 3 Blu-rays with a run-time of about 10 hours. Rated TV-MA for violence, language, and sexual content. There isn't any nudity, however.
- Conclusion: Has nice amounts of fan-service, funny scenes, interesting character interactions, and cool fight scenes. Many of the scenes are exaggerated and silly at times, but this helps establish a satirical tone, further adding to the entertainment value that this anime offers. Furthermore, the protagonist is strong, cool, funny, knows how to have fun, and like me, loves his waifus.
- Recommendations: Sekirei, Tokyo ESP, K, Tokyo Ghoul, Freezing, Cross Ange, Ben-To, Kampfer, High School DxD, Brave 10, Rokka no Yuusha, Code:Breaker, Owari no Seraph, and Buso Renkin.
the place of this anime is set in japan after a bomb goes of and creates a sot in the land were things are .. different. people with strange powers appear and fight to control this area now called the black spot, which is under control of a pharmaceutics company called simion controlled by the villian. the people with odd powers are "needless" and have a fractal or power they use. the beginning and ending animations make this show look pervy but at most it shows a bouncing boob or girls bending over and having a tight butt. mainly girls are small with small breasts so this isnt a common factor.
the main charater is normal oddly enough and is searching for his sister with the help of his friends and is going to defeat simion. for some reason reminds me of gurren laggen dont know why. anyway its great, comedy,action,romance anime and you will enjoy it , please dont be fooled by the cover its a very clean anime i recommend to 15 and up ages
The 24 episodes cover the story very well. It is organized in mostly chronological order, although story background is covered in several sections by having entire episodes dedicated to fully covering the background stories of various characters.
The focus of the story is a basic struggle against oppression with a very healthy dose of fan service included. Lots of magical powers, panty shots and humor mixed together well. Not recommended for kids.