- Series: Synthesis Lectures on Engineers, Technology, & Society (Book 13)
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Morgan and Claypool Publishers (February 24, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1608451631
- ISBN-13: 978-1608451630
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.3 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,927,436 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Needs and Feasibility: A Guide for Engineers in Community Projects: The Case of Waste for Life (Synthesis Lectures on Engineers, Technology, & Society)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|