Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > Celebration Day forum

Needs to explained better what are you getting cds & dvds?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 33 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 19, 2012, 12:28:49 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 19, 2012, 3:08:01 PM PDT
R. Stopher says:
Im confused i want to order but i dont want all cds are you also getting a blu ray dvd or just another blu ray cd? Is it 2 cds & 2 dvds or 3 cds & 1 dvd need to be sure which ones to order. In other words i want the concert on a dvd & hope im not getting 3 cds & 1 dvd of extras.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 23, 2012, 4:36:03 AM PDT
NP520 says:
Agreed.... I have 6 in my cart ready for per-order, but am hesitating on pulling the trigger because I'm not sure what I'll get....
What is CD sized digipak?

Posted on Oct 23, 2012, 2:04:51 PM PDT
I know. I'm excited about a Blu-ray concert but it is confusing. I'm going to wait and read reviews once people buy it, then decide. Near as I can tell, there are a few different options/releases. The one I'm looking at is 2 music cds, 1 blu-ray video(the concert) and 1 dvd video of extras but I'm not positive... I wish Amazon would ALSO list these in the movie section...
I think digipack is just a smaller case vs the traditional DVD case. This one is larger than a traditional cd music jewel case but smaller than a dvd case. Again, I wish that they would stick with the traditional size or standard size. It makes storing them much easier. With as many concert DVD's as I have, I now have to dedicate a space for all the goofy odd sized cases I have. I guess I could have worse things to worry about...

Posted on Oct 23, 2012, 2:10:22 PM PDT
R. Stopher says:
I went ahead & pre ordered the 4 discs im hoping it is the 2 cds/1 bluray & the behind the scenes this maybe hard to find in the few stores we have here i guess i can return it if it turns out to be music cds only.

Posted on Oct 24, 2012, 8:03:07 AM PDT
can't believe it's so hard for some people to figured it out...it's really not that hard as some are making it out to be...

Posted on Oct 24, 2012, 9:44:50 AM PDT
R. Stopher says:
Well MA1 it is listed in the music cd category not dvds. So if i end up with cds instead of a dvd of the show i will be upset & return it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Oct 24, 2012, 11:42:56 AM PDT
Looks like the priced dropped. It was $38 when I first saw it, now its $26.99

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012, 12:57:28 PM PDT
r. stopher, then perhaps you should just type in led zeppelin celebration day....it's listed in all of the descriptions plain as day what each version comes with....

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012, 2:25:22 PM PDT
R. Stopher says:
Well buddy why is it listed in the audio cd section.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012, 7:24:18 AM PDT
SuckaMC says:
Audio-only blu-rays? Since when? Being facetious for facetious sake. take the pissy attitude to Best Buy if its that bothersome.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012, 8:01:50 AM PDT
well....buddy, there are cd's listed with most of them, aren't there??? not my fault you can't navigate on amazon.com easily enough...it's quite simple....leave the search as "all", and type in led zeppelin celebration day.....that's all you had to do....if you can't figure that out, then i'm not sure how you get to work on time, or get dressed even then...

your laziness amazes me...i wasn't confused at all when decided and finding which option i wanted to order....why you have a problem, i couldn't answer that

Posted on Oct 25, 2012, 10:56:04 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 26, 2012, 6:50:18 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 25, 2012, 12:34:39 PM PDT
okay, mr. "i can't figure it out and going to be rude to everyone else that can figure this simple issue out"....

these are the multiple different variations of the item:
*1 blu ray disc of just the audio....so, no video
* 2 cd set....again, no video....just sound
* 2 cd/1 dvd set....the whole show on dvd and cd
* 2 cd/1 blu ray set.....again, the whole show on dvd and cd
*2 cd/ 1 blu ray and 1 dvd set...the whole show on cd....the show is then on the blu ray, and you can get a dvd of bonus footage such as rehearsals and stuff...
* 2 cd/2dvd set....same as above
* 3 lp set.....just the whole show on lp

so....which version is it that you'd like???
i'll even be nice enough to copy and paste the link for the one you want below so you can find the correct set that you are wanting

Posted on Oct 26, 2012, 6:52:21 AM PDT
R. Stopher says:
Aint technology grand?

Posted on Oct 26, 2012, 8:49:49 AM PDT
did you figure out which version you are going to get then??

Posted on Oct 26, 2012, 8:56:24 AM PDT
R. Stopher says:
It was/is confusing since it is still listed in the audio cd section but i wanted the bluray of the concert the extra dvd which im guessing is not a blu ray & the 2 cds.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012, 10:15:49 AM PDT
it's the one that says 2 cd, 1 blu ray and 1 dvd

Celebration Day

in order to get the full show on the blu ray and then the bonus disc of rehearsal footage, you have to get this set then....and it does come with the cd too....i with the bonus rehearsal was on blu ray too, doesn't make any sense why it wouldn't be, but whatever....but the link i provided is what you're going to want then...same one i'm getting, cause i want it all pretty much, the show on cd and blu ray, and then the bonus footage too....

so there you go

Posted on Oct 26, 2012, 2:14:27 PM PDT
R. Stopher says:
Thank You that is the one i pre-ordered but description is still in audio cd category i wanted to make sure that i wasnt getting more cds than i needed.

Posted on Oct 26, 2012, 2:17:32 PM PDT
nope, it'll be what is in the description....2 cds and a blu ray of the concert, and then the bonus dvd...

i can't wait to get this!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2012, 2:22:16 PM PDT
R. Stopher says:
Sorry i was a bit of a doubter of you throughout the posting.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2012, 8:46:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 29, 2012, 8:48:46 AM PDT
CA says:
Celebration Day (Deluxe Edition 2CD, 1 Blu-Ray, 1 DVD (CD sized digipak) Digipack is cd-size paper gate-fold packaging (no jewel case). Although, it's the same dimensions as a jewel case, the artwork looks like a mini-LP vinyl album (remember vinyl albums?). This "Deluxe: set, contains 2 CD's, 1 Blu-ray DVD and 1 DVD all in digipack packaging. Great for collectors, but the packaging has to be handled/stored with care. For my Led Zeppelin collection, I like the digipack stuff, best. If you got the Led Zep's "Mothership Ltd. Edition Set" (2CD/1DVD) you more than likely got it in digipack. I hope this helps.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 11:24:04 AM PDT
Serkan Okar says:
I agree 100% that Amazon needs to provide more details about the different versions. I just placed Deluxe Edition 2 CD/1 Blu-Ray, 1 DVD edition in my shopping cart but I am not sure what's on the 2 CDs? I guess one is the track listing provided on the product page and the other CD would be the concert version? Also, there should be a cheaper version for folks who want just the Blu-Ray or just the standard DVD version. Maybe there is such a version but there seems to be so many versions of this product, I started to get dizzy reading through them LOL.

Posted on Nov 2, 2012, 11:26:24 AM PDT
you need to know what's on the two cd's??? it's the full concert on the two cd's!!
you think the whole show could of fit on one, and then there is something else on the other???

why is it so hard for people to figure this out...seriously....everyone is making it harder than it really is

also...serkan okay, i listed all the different versions above, if you paid attention and looked at that, you should of been able to figure out what you for some reason can't on your own...

come on people!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012, 10:56:34 AM PST
bass boy says:
People just want to know what versions are out there - DVD + Bluray; DVD + CDs; 2 CDs only; etc.
I totally get what the original poster was saying.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012, 2:16:41 PM PST
R. Stopher says:
Thank You R Stopher
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Celebration Day forum
Participants:  12
Total posts:  33
Initial post:  Oct 19, 2012
Latest post:  Jan 6, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

This discussion is about
Celebration Day
Celebration Day by Led Zeppelin (Audio CD - 2012)
4.6 out of 5 stars (1,512)