|Item Weight||13.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||WAU40411|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||8 1/2 x 11|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WAU40411|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.85 shipping
Neenah Exact Index, 110 lb, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 250 Sheets, White, 94 Brightness
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hardworking and durable cardstock, smooth finish for enhanced ink holdout
- Performs in personal and professional print devices for medium to heavy weight applications
- 90 lb. Index meets USPS 7 pt. minimum requirement for business reply cards
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Acid-free and lignin-free for long lasting documents
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Hardworking and Durable
For the most demanding applications, it is the backbone of every business and classroom. Exact Index has a uniform, smooth surface that enhances ink holdout and printability. It’s durable enough to take on the tough jobs. Holds up to frequent handling and the rigors of postal machines. It is inkjet, laser and copier guaranteed. Available in two weights: 110 lb/199 gsm Index and 90 lb/163 gsm Index.
Exceptional choice for artisans
Card Making, Scrapbook Pages, Paper Crafting, Art Projects, Classroom Décor, Home Accents, Table Décor, Invitations, Photo Mattes, Mini Boxes
The backbone of many businesses
Brochures, Covers, File Folders, Manual Covers, Menus, Tab/Dividers Pages, Table Tents, Tags, Direct Mail, Inventory Cards
Production is easy every step of the way
Print, Score, Perforate, Stamp, Tipping, Glue, Fold, Punch, Trim, Emboss
WAU40411 Exact Index Card Stock, 110 lbs., 8-1/2 x 11, White, 250 Sheets/Pack
Top customer reviews
It takes the ink well using acrylic or rubber stamps with both water- and alcohol-based inks. And it goes through my HP printer with no problem when I print digital stamps. I then color the outlines using colored pencils, Spectrum Noir markers, or Ranger Ink with an aquapen.
At 110 lb, this is heavy enough to be great as a card base, too. And it performs well in an embossing machine (I have a Sizzix Big Shot).
Price is excellent for this quality. Will definitely purchase again, when I run out.
1) The Paper Index Card Stock, 92 Brightness, 110 sold by: MyOfficeInnovations I noticed the following. As other reviewers commented that this is thinner than 110 lb paper. Also as others commented the outer shipping package was intact but the Paper packaging was ripped open and about 10% of paper side was bent, I can not use the bent paper so they go to waste. Over all it is a negative experience and will not purchase such an item again.
2) The Neenah Exact Index Card sold by Amazon was well packaged, sheets intact not damaged and the thickness feels better. Overall this is a better product, service and worth the extra $3.28. I will purchase the Neenah Exact Index Card sold by Amazon in the future.
Additionally, several product pages have been condensed to a single page, causing my reviews for both weights to appear here.
Historically, product sold as 'card' stock is measured by 'cover' weight, not 'index' weight. Both are weights of 500 sheets, but the sheets are different sizes - index is larger.
If this was properly labeled, it would have reported that it is only 199 g/m^2. I was expecting it to be fully 50% heavier, 297 g/m^2. If this was measured by the same scale that e.g. Wausau Paper Card Stock, 96 Brightness, 65 lb, Letter, Bright White, 250 Sheets per Pack (91904) is measured by, it would only be 74 lb, not 110 lb.
Amazon should list the g/m^2 weights for the paper and card stock it sells, since there's no way with that measurement to hide what amount of paper you're actually weighing.
I wouldn't recommend using this paper if you're wanting something that needs to hold something like a binder... I'm having trouble coming up with other examples.
I needed it for printing basic marketing stuff to pass around and it's perfect for that.