|Item Weight||10.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||40311|
|Total Recycled Content Percentage||30|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||8-1/2 x 11|
|Manufacturer Part Number||40311|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Neenah Exact Index Card Stock, 8.5 x 11 Inch, 90 lb, White, 250 Sheets (40311)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hardworking and durable cardstock, smooth finish for enhanced ink holdout
- Performs in personal and professional print devices for medium to heavy weight applications
- 90 lb. Index meets USPS 7 pt. minimum requirement for business reply cards
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified, 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
- Acid-free and lignin-free for long lasting documents
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Hardworking and Durable
For the most demanding applications, it is the backbone of every business and classroom. Exact Index has a uniform, smooth surface that enhances ink holdout and printability. It’s durable enough to take on the tough jobs. Holds up to frequent handling and the rigors of postal machines. It is inkjet, laser and copier guaranteed. Available in two weights: 110 lb/199 gsm Index and 90 lb/163 gsm Index.
Exceptional choice for artisans
Card Making, Scrapbook Pages, Paper Crafting, Art Projects, Classroom Décor, Home Accents, Table Décor, Invitations, Photo Mattes, Mini Boxes
The backbone of many businesses
Brochures, Covers, File Folders, Manual Covers, Menus, Tab/Dividers Pages, Table Tents, Tags, Direct Mail, Inventory Cards
Production is easy every step of the way
Print, Score, Perforate, Stamp, Tipping, Glue, Fold, Punch, Trim, Emboss
Exact Index paper, 90 lb. Index, 94 brightness, 8.5" x 11", 250 sheets per pack, Paper wrapped package, Acid free, Lignin free. Laser Inkjet and copier guaranteed.
Top Customer Reviews
I've printed many pages and this paper runs smoothly through my HP Ink Jet printer.
I use a staple gun to hang the targets up on plywood, JT21's. I tried using plain copy paper, but they tore to shreds when trying to remove the targets. I'm hoping the 90# paper weight will work better.
The sheets bowed a little after printing, but leaving them compressed overnight with a book or two does the trick. The paper worked fine in my very old, b&w, laser-jet HP 1012. Now I need to find a color printer to make them look even better!
Edit: I just tested them out at the archery range and the 90# paper held up fine. Probably just heavy enough, so the 110# is probably worth the minimal price increase. I hung the targets up with two plastic stakes. Beats paying 50 cents per archery target!
I'm not familiar with what the difference between weights of paper are so from a layman's point of view:
1) is about the thickness of 2 to 3 sheets of regular printer paper.
2) very smooth texture with no sheen
3) no problem running through my very cheap inkjet printer & didn't smudge.
4) I was able to cut it nicely as well as folds nicley
Overall this was definitely a great deal. I did do this as an "add-on" so it had a slightly reduced cost which was a bonus! So glad Amazon has started offering more "add-on" products!