Neeshow Stainless Steel Baking Tools, Double Boiler Universal Insert (18/8 Steel)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 18/8 Stainles steel, Rust Resistant, Sturdy, More healthy，Cook with gentle steam with this Endurance double boiler insert .
- 2 cups capacity(1/2 quarts, 480ml),designed to perfectly fit sauce pans and smaller pots, ideal for steaming small amount of foods
- Stay cool strip handle, Front hook to prevent sliding away, Double pour spouts both sides, flat bottom
- Perfect for melting butter, cheese, caramel, and chocolate,etc.
- Neeshow Stainless Universal Double boiler only sold by yooshome ,We received many product complaints from customer who bought the no brand from other store recently.We never authorize any store except yooshome
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
**Neeshow Double Boiler is Made JUST FOR YOU**
1. HIGH GRADE MATERIAL - 18/8 Stainles steel, Rust Resistant, Sturdy, More healthy
2. SUITABLE SIZE -- 2 cups capacity(1/2 quarts, 480ml),designed to perfectly fit sauce pans and smaller pots, ideal for steaming small amount of foods
3. SCIENTIFIC DESIGH -- Stay cool strip handle, Front hook to prevent sliding away, Double pour spouts both sides, flat bottom
4. USE BROADLY -- Perfect for melting butter, cheese, caramel, and chocolate,etc.
5. EASY TO USE - Cook with gentle steam with this Endurance double boiler insert .
Neeshow 18/8 stainless steel melting pot, is a perfect item for your baking and cooking time. Scientific Designed details bring you convenient cooking experience. Multi-usage, I'm sure this item will appear frequently in your house and you would love it.
Thank you for taking Yooshome as part of your family. We guarantee that all the description and specification are 100% to the reality of product. We're working harder to offer more good items. We are Team, we go far, we are Yooshome.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It works perfectly for my needs, sitting onto of the pot that I have my water in, melting my wax easily and makes the pouring into my containers so much easier as well. Love that it is easy to clean. In fact when I was through pouring the hot wax out of it, all I did was have to wipe it clean. No complicated formula for clean-up.
This is going to really make my work go faster, too. Glad to have it in my supplies for candle-making moving forward.
What this is perfect for: a) making test samples b) small batches where you want to make a couple of deodorant sticks or maybe 10 lip balms
What this isn't good for: a) anything more than the above b) running a volume operation unless you like making many many batches
This grade isn't absolutely rust proof, but with just a little care, there won't be a problem. Wash it and rinse it by hand, then dry it. It's not rocket science. Just like many other stainless products including some dinnerware, running them through the dishwasher and letting them sit wet will cause some minor surface rust blemishes.
I've been working on a recipe for golden milk (which I drink every day) so I can make little single serving shots to be added to hot almond milk and have "shot" be the right amount of everything for one cup of liquid. I still don't have the recipe right but the idea is right... and that's when I learned the pour spouts are really handy!