Neewer NW759 7Inch 1280x800 IPS Screen Camera Field Monitor with 1 Mini HDMI Cable for BMPCC,AV Cable for FPV, 16:10 or 4:3 Adjustable Display Ratio for Sony Canon Nikon Olympus (Battery not included)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WARM REMINDER:1.For 4K cameras, please adjust the video mode to 1080P for normal use, otherwise the monitor does NOT work;2.The item power source is NP-F550 Battery, and Battery is NOT Included;3.Please turn the volume down before connecting with camera to record in case of sound noise or sound distortion;4.Please set your camera to LCD screen or the monitor can not show the picture normally. If the camera went to sleeping mode, the monitor will have no signal and then you should just restart it
- Wide View Angle IPS panel with LED Backlight. Ultra HD 1280x800 resolution. Enhanced 400cd/m2 backlight and 800:1 Color Contrast Ratio
- Built-in VIDEO/AUDIO/HDMI inputs, enable for a various of signal
- Considerate and safety operation with great structure design (HDMI lock and battery lock); hot shoe mount and sun shade included
- Picture zoom can be operated zoom all, U/D zoom, L/R zoom; Note: Only suitable for cameras with mini hdmi interface; Please remove batteries when not use to extend the monitor use time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||2.52 x 8.5 x 8.74 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.93 pounds|
1. For 4K cameras, please adjust the video mode to 1080P for normal use; otherwise the monitor does NOT work.
2. Camera and Tripod are Not included
3. The item power source is F550 Battery, and Battery is NOT Included
Wide View Angle IPS panel with LED Backlight. Ultra HD 1280x800 resolution. Enhanced 400cd/m2 backlight and 800:1 Color Contrast Ratio
Built-in VIDEO/AUDIO/HDMI inputs, enable for a various of signal
Considerate and safety operation with great structure design (HDMI lock and battery lock); hot shoe mount and sun shade included
Picture zoom can be operated zoom all, U/D zoom, L/R zoom
Contain camera mode, center maker, safe frames, image freeze, image flip, check field, P2P, focus assist ect.
Dot pitch: 0.11775(H) x 0.11775(V)
Aspect ratio: 16:10
Brightness : 400cd/m2
Response time: 25ms
Viewing Angle: 89°/89°(L/R) 89°/89°(U/D)
Inputs: Video, Audio, HDMI
Video Color System: PAL-4.43 / NTSC-3.58
HDMI Support Mode:
480i / 576i / 480p/576p
Headphone: stereo 3.5mm
Input Voltage: 7.4V~35V
Power Consumption: 5w
Working Temperature: -20～50℃
Storage Temperature: -30～60℃
Install Way: 1/4"-20 Thread Socket(1 bottom side)
Unit Size: 176Lx130Wx17H(mm)
Outputs: Wire remote OSD controller, Built-in Speaker, 3.5mm Audio
1* NW759 Monitor
1* Sun Shade
1* HDMI Cable
1* HDMI Plug Lock
1* Hot Shoe Mount
1* User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The monitor comes with a HDMI mini to HDMI standard cable. However, most new cameras and camcorders have a HDMI "micro" connector, so the included HDMI cable can not be used in many cases.
2. The battery drainage in standby mode is poor. This seams to be a common problem across many of these inexpensive field monitors, but I was surprised that my battery would deplete so quickly. You definitely need to remove the battery after usage, otherwise it will be completely depleted in just a few short hours. If the standby current was better, I could definitely rate it higher.
April 2017 update
I've updated my review to 4 stars, due to the excellent customer service. I want to say that the team supporting and selling this product through Amazon is very helpful. This is a great bonus, and I really appreciate it. Also, I've been using the monitor in the field to film soccer games, with a Sony Handycam mounted on a tripod about 12 feet up. This monitor is connected about via an HDMI cable to my camcorder, on my tripod stand at eye height. I purchased a very thin 6ft HDMI cable with a 90degree connector to reduce the weight of my setup, and make cable management easier. The monitor has performed flawlessly for 90 minutes on battery power.
I will update as soon as i can after shooting the homes tomorrow with some real world insight.
After using this monitor on about 20 Real Estate sessions I can say that this is one of my better gear investments in my photography set up. I has a small issue when I was originally setting up and i emailed the seller. I have to tell you, I do'nt know if i have
EVER had a faster response to any question. My question was simple, There was a piece of plastic in the bottom left corner on the viewing area and I thought is was the protective film that comes on most electronics so I pulled it. Wow, it was thick and hard to pull off. So I backed off and emailed the seller. After a couple of emails he said that it was most likely just the protective film and just pull it off and if it was not, he would be responsible. I thought this was fairly brave thing to do! SO.... i gave it a big pull and let me tell you, it was some tough film but it pulled right off and all is well the monitor is perfect!
Now for my Real World experience:
I have used this monitor mounted on my hot shoe with the included ball head and connected with the included HDMI cable locked onto the monitor with the clamp (also included). Monitor shade in place also. All locked down on my Manfrotto tripod. Shooting 3 bracketed sets for each position inside and outside the homes. I have used it shooting belly height and chest height, from the side because I have to get in some corners to get the angle sometimes in a room and could not see the back of the camera before. I was able to run through my white balance settings, correct my verticals, and most importantly i now use focus peaking to set manual focus in these dark homes. My goodness what a help this has been for my shooting. I bet I have taken 15 minutes off of each shoot time. With 6 shoots like today, that's 90 minutes, then who cant use an extra 90 minutes.
If i could give this monitor 10 stars, i would. And the customer service, unbelievable.
Don't fool around, go ahead and buy this monitor. Don't forget the batteries because it doesn't come with them.