|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.4 x 8.4 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||Neewer|
|Size||2.6 x 7.5 x 8.7 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Neewer NW759 7Inch 1280x800 IPS Screen Camera Field Monitor with 1 Mini HDMI Cable for BMPCC,AV Cable for FPV, 16:10 or 4:3 Adjustable Display Ratio for Sony Canon Nikon Olympus (Battery not included)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WARM REMINDER:1.For 4K cameras, please adjust the video mode to 1080P for normal use, otherwise the monitor does NOT work;2.The item power source is NP-F550 Battery, and Battery is NOT Included;3.Please turn the volume down before connecting with camera to record in case of sound noise or sound distortion;4.Please set your camera to LCD screen or the monitor can not show the picture normally. If the camera went to sleeping mode, the monitor will have no signal and then you should just restart it
- Wide View Angle IPS panel with LED Backlight. Ultra HD 1280x800 resolution. Enhanced 400cd/m2 backlight and 800:1 Color Contrast Ratio
- Built-in VIDEO/AUDIO/HDMI inputs, enable for a various of signal
- Considerate and safety operation with great structure design (HDMI lock and battery lock); hot shoe mount and sun shade included
- Picture zoom can be operated zoom all, U/D zoom, L/R zoom; Note: Only suitable for cameras with mini hdmi interface; Please remove batteries when not use to extend the monitor use time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
1. For 4K cameras, please adjust the video mode to 1080P for normal use; otherwise the monitor does NOT work.
2. Camera and Tripod are Not included
3. The item power source is F550 Battery, and Battery is NOT Included
Wide View Angle IPS panel with LED Backlight. Ultra HD 1280x800 resolution. Enhanced 400cd/m2 backlight and 800:1 Color Contrast Ratio
Built-in VIDEO/AUDIO/HDMI inputs, enable for a various of signal
Considerate and safety operation with great structure design (HDMI lock and battery lock); hot shoe mount and sun shade included
Picture zoom can be operated zoom all, U/D zoom, L/R zoom
Contain camera mode, center maker, safe frames, image freeze, image flip, check field, P2P, focus assist ect.
Dot pitch: 0.11775(H) x 0.11775(V)
Aspect ratio: 16:10
Brightness : 400cd/m2
Response time: 25ms
Viewing Angle: 89°/89°(L/R) 89°/89°(U/D)
Inputs: Video, Audio, HDMI
Video Color System: PAL-4.43 / NTSC-3.58
HDMI Support Mode:
480i / 576i / 480p/576p
Headphone: stereo 3.5mm
Input Voltage: 7.4V~35V
Power Consumption: 5w
Working Temperature: -20～50℃
Storage Temperature: -30～60℃
Install Way: 1/4"-20 Thread Socket(1 bottom side)
Unit Size: 176Lx130Wx17H(mm)
Outputs: Wire remote OSD controller, Built-in Speaker, 3.5mm Audio
1* NW759 Monitor
1* Sun Shade
1* HDMI Cable
1* HDMI Plug Lock
1* Hot Shoe Mount
1* User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an IPS display that looks really nice. Bright enough for most any application and good color quality. It has some "shooter" features which are nice, but activating them via the buttons is not. The buttons on the front make a click sound that is far too loud to use when shooting video when audio is being recorded. There is some sort of OSD input, so that may sort that issue out, but I have not looked into that and I don't know how it works at the moment. The monitor doesn't come with any remote or other device to use with that port so it is a bit of a mystery at this point.
The most valuable "shooter" features for me are the focus assist and the P2P. Focus assist is a version of focus peaking that you might find in a pro camera. However there are not any options to dial it in and it only displays a monochrome image (black and white) with a red focus highlight. This can work, but it is not my preferred method for focus peaking. The P2P is a 1:1 pixel view in the center of the screen. Even thought this is locked to the center, it is rarely a problem and works well. It is handy for checking focus on little action cams. The other "shooter" features are fine, I just don't find them useful. The function buttons on the front are programmable, but again they are really clickly!
I measured a 390mAh current draw from a 12v input. I am using these with Sony NP-F750 5000mAh batteries and they last for several hours. There is no battery indicator or other battery warning, so be aware that you have to know how your batts perform and plan to swap out before it's a problem. Or buy a monster battery. The monitor lists a 7-20v input. That's handy for various batteries and power supplies.
The construction of the monitor is what you would expect at such a price point. It's plastic but sturdy. The HDMI input is a problem, and that's why it's 4 starts for me. The HDMI input is on the right edge of the bezel. This makes the HDMI cable stick out and increases the monitor's footprint by more than necessary. I experimented with 90 degree adapters and it helps to get the cable to point down, but then it blocks the 12v input. This isn't a problem for how I use it currently, but could be an annoyance in the future. I will keep the other 90 degree HDMI adapters handy to get me out of a jam down the road. HDMI lock is nice. The locking knob is a little too small, but I like that they have one.
There is a firmware upgrade USB input, but it is very unlikely you will ever find a firmware for this monitor.
It works as a field monitor. Haven't tested outside, but I have the brightness on 75 out of 100 inside. It is probably visible outside, but not like a dedicated high brightness field monitor. The hood will help a lot.
Nice assortment of Accessories.
Good picture quality
Pictured looked squashed. Admittedly I didn't fiddle with settings much so I may be able to correct that.
Sunshade adapter does not fit perfectly. I'll try to add a pic later.
Update, turned off the internal mic on the camera and the reverb went away.
Wish it had HDMI out. Overlooked that fact before buying. Also, wish you included a battery pack charger and power adapter.
Most recent customer reviews
While I was filming simple panning shots, the monitor snapped and the plastic around the screen mount shattered.Read more