Neewer Stable Desktop Mic Stand with Black Iron Base, Mic Clip and 5/8" Male to 3/8" Female Screw for Blue Yeti Snowball Spark & Other Microphone
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.50 (19%)|
- Upgraded with metallic base , moving it without generating any noise
- Our base diameter is bigger 4.13" so it won't be knocked over very easily; The height of the stand can be adjusted from 10" to 14.56"
- Other snap-in style stands can loosen over time. However, this product comes with a screw-in style stand which is quite tight and safe, ensuring that its height remains the same without sliding
- This product comes with a 3/8" female to 5/8" screws for multipurpose use. It is compatible with Snowball, Blue Yeti Pro, Blue Yeti, and many other microphones
- This microphone is portable and users can easily hold it at church, conference room and other public places.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
This microphone stand is special designed for heavy duty carry. The product is good for using at the conference room, church, the other public place.
The microphone clip is durable and flexible plastic construction.
The stand is designed to hold any handheld microphone for desktop placement
Weighted iron base for stability.
Height: Approx. 8"/20cm
Material: Iron Base & Shaft; Hard Plastic Microphone Clip
1x Black Iron Desk Microphone Stand
1x Microphone Clip
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall, great durable mic stand for home use at a great price but would look for something stronger with a wider base if I needed mic stands for shows
The base is a little small and can cause tips if not careful. A counterweight would be beneficial if you are in an unstable environment.
Overall you cant beat this deal.
Top reviews from other countries
It has a small base but that’s fine as it equals a small footprint in a home studio. Not something a pro on a huge budget would buy but for those of us in the real world it’s perfect.
I could see the attachment was designed for a dynamic microphone, but I've got a condenser microphone, with the shock mount and weight of my microphone this wouldn't remain stood up.
This is perfect if you've got a dynamic or shot gun microphone, it's a good quality weighty stand but if you've got a condenser then I'd opt for a mic arm.