Neewer Camera Sling Backpack Case 9.8x7.9x16.9Inch/24.9x20x42.9Centimeter Waterproof Lightweight and Durable for DSLR and Mirrorless Camera(Canon Nikon Sony Pentax Olympus Fujifilm Panasonic) Orange
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI-USE: This lightweight and sturdy travel bag is designed for optimal on-the-go use. With multiple dynamic compartments you'll be able to fit your camera, accessories, and other personal belongings in one safe and convenient place
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: The sling backpack design allows for quick rotation from the back to the front of your body, giving you easy and fast access to your gear
- Padded adjustable dividers, mesh pockets for smaller accessories, tripod/monopod holder and quick access side doors. External Dimensions: 9.8x7.9x16.9 Inch/24.9x20x42.9 Centimeter (LxWxH)
- FEATURES: Holds DSLR cameras with a standard zoom lens and allows you to fit extra lenses, flashes, batteries, LEDs, tripod/monopod holder and so on
- Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Pentax and other DSLR and mirrorless cameras and photographic equipment. NOTE: Bagpack ONLY. Other Accessories(Camera, Tripod, etc) Not Included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
NOTE: Orange Bag pack ONLY. Other Accessories(Camera, Tripod, etc.) Not Included. Description: It is a must-have for carrying your DSLR camera, lenses, and other camera accessories. Keep your DSLR cameras, lens, personal electronics, and accessories organized and readily accessible. Protect your digital camera from accidental damage and scratches with its tough and durable exterior and its padded anti-shock interior. Travel-Ready Construction: Heavy-duty buckles, handles and zippers make for long lasting use in any condition. The nylon and fabric construction is reinforced with thick padding to always protect your devices. Padded shoulder straps and back also provide a comfortable and light-weight feel. Although the backpack is weather resistant, it comes with a rain cover tarp to protect your devices under heavy rain or snow. Custom Compartment Configuration - Utilize the Pockets: Large front zipper opening provides access to your camera, lens, lights and batteries. Side door allows you to grab your camera quickly, so you don't miss a shot. You can wear across your chest as a sling including a convenient tripod holding system with strap. Specifications: External Dimensions: 9.8x7.9x16.9 Inch/24.9x20x42.9 Centimeter (LxWxH) External Material: Ripstop Polyester Internal Dimensions: 8.5x6x(8.7+7.9) Inch/22x15x(22+20) Centimeter (LxWxH) Internal Material: Polyester + Velvet Weight: 32oz/900g Color: Black/Orange Capacity: One DSLR with attached medium zoom lens,2-3 extra lenses, a flash unit and accessories (memory cards, cables, battery and charger) Package Contents: 1 x Orange Camera Sling Backpack with Rain Cover
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the bag is very well finished, is not big but enough for my camera including the battery grip, 2 TTL flashes, cables batteries and some others. it has a couple of pockets that i could not find a real reason fore it. It includes the rain coat - a bonus for me -
It can be turned from a back pack to a carry on bag.
In shot i am quite happy with my new bag
a very cool design that could have been functional
terrible build quality
The item arrived flattened and smushed in the package. The lead to all the velcro dividers being bent up, and the thicker middle divider being bend. It has taken some time to get these straight, and still, the borders aren't as thick and rugged as some of its brethren available on Amazon. I've gotten this as flattened and straight as I could, and it works. That's about it. I'd probably opt to buy a higher quality one in the near future.
CONS: I would have used a different layout for the compartment configuration (I don't like the idea of having 2 big ones and only one is configurable).