|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 1.6 x 0.8 inches|
|Item model number||10078707|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Baby Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Neewer Aluminum Screw Knob Clamp Arca Swiss Compatible Mini Quick Release Clamp for QR Plate (38mm)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CNC precision machining, surface anode anti-oxidation treatment, the body and washer is made of aluminium alloy and copper.
- Compatible with all AS quick release plate , such as RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / Wimberley / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / kangrinpoche / BENRO / SIRUI etc.
- When loose the screw, you can adjust the width of clamp.
- Material: Aluminium Alloy, Copper
- Mounting Thread: 1/4"
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
CNC precision machining, surface anode anti-oxidation treatment, the body and washer is made of aluminium alloy and copper.
Compatible with all AS quick release plate , such as RRS / ARCA-SWISS / KIRK / Wimberley / MARKINS / SUNWAYFOTO / kangrinpoche / BENRO / SIRUI etc.
When loose the screw, you can adjust the width of clamp.
Design of 3 strap buckles that make it more convenient to carry.
Material: Aluminium Alloy, Copper
Color: Matte Black
Mounting Thread: 1/4
1x Screw Knob Clamp with Hand Strap Gap
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installation took mere minutes: unscrew the top disk of the 492 and screw the DC-38C on the ball stem. I used a washer to keep the 1/4” stud from protruding from the top of the clamp. I added a drop of Locklite to keep the clamp from spinning under load.
The DAC-38 is more versatile than most small clamps, boasting three strap loops for securing to a shoulder strap or safety cable. Plus, the bottom edges are a 38mm Arca dovetail, allowing the DAC-38 to be mounted on another clamp or rail.
My experience with the DC-38Q has been great: holds small cameras, LED lights and audio recorders like a clamp. It’s surprisingly well made and a great value.
I decided that these are an easy and effective way to take my long time most versatile tripod heads (Bogan 3025's) and use them as holders for my LED light banks. The Neewer's just screw right on the top and the plates go on the 1/4 threads on the bottom of my lights. Simple and so easy to securely hold the lights and positioned them anyway I want.
By keeping my older quality equipment long enough, I now have perfect solutions for a few dollars instead of a few hundred dollars to make the new gear versatile, portable, & functional.
It also leaves more money available to take care of my G.A.S. (gear acquisition syndrome). YMMV
Made as it was. I did have to modify mine to fit my ball head but thats because i didnt want to spend $100 on a RRS to fit without mod ( had to drill center hole threads out and bevel edge to accept pan screw for my rrs ball head).
Could not have been happier with this purchase and saved a ton of $$$.
It supports a nikon d800 with big 2.8 lenses rock solid and no play with arca style L bracket