Other Sellers on Amazon
Neewer Camera Slider Carbon Fiber Dolly Rail, 16''/40cm with 4 Bearings, Compatible with iPhone & Android Cell Phones and Mirrorless Cameras, Load up to 2.2lbs/1kg
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|Prime Day Deal Join Prime to save $11.80 on this item|
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||Camcorder, Camera, Cellphone|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||44.49 x 7.87 x 3.15 inches|
|Item Weight||33 Ounces|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Made of Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Alloy, more solid and durable, Only 16 inches/40 centimeters Mini Video Slider,You can take it anywhere travel in bag
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY: Multiple 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw holes on both ends and middle for multiple mounting options; Can be used on Table Top, Tripod or Light Stand (1/4 inch to 3/8 inch screw adapter is included, NOTE: Light stand, tripods are NOT Included)
- BETTER MOTION CONTROL: With 5.8-8.8cm Width Cellphone Holder,enables professional-quality motion control for a range of supported iPhone,Samsung,Huawei Smartphone, and mirrorless cameras
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT: Four precision bearing stable construction can achieve more smoothly sliding and help create a smooth and noiseless video and image
- PERFECT FOR SHOOTING: You can angle the slider to get straight horizontal shots, which help you achieve best shooting experience
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Neewer Camera Slider Carbon Fiber Dolly Rail, 16''/40cm with 4 Bearings, Compatible with Smartphone and Mirrorless Cameras, Load up to 2.2lbs/1kg
Professional-quality motion control for cameras, camcorders, and mirrorless cameras
- Slide into better, more professional footage with the Neewer Carbon Fiber Video Slider; a must have for videographers.
- Too many static shots can be boring. The Neewer slider allows you to achieve smoother, more stable motion video shots for your next project.
- Perfect for b-roll, pan shots, time-lapse, landscape & more.
- Multiple 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch adapter holes for numerous mounting options; Able to be used with any standard tripods, light stands, tabletops & more.
- 4 precision bearings make for super smooth operation, ensuring your footage is beautiful and shake free.
- Smartphone Holder: With the included smartphone holder (5.8-8.8cm wide), you can have professional-quality motion control for a range of supported smartphones iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, & more.
- Travel Bag: The included travel bag, made of durable nylon material, makes transporting and storing the video slider and convenient and hassle free.
- Material: Carbon Fiber+Aluminum Alloy
- Length: 15.75"/40cm
- Width: 4.33"/11cm
- Height: 1.18"/3cm
- Item Weight: 22.2oz/630g
- Load: 2.2lbs/1kg
Package Contents: 1 x Carbon Fiber Camera Mini Slider; 1 x Cellphone Holder; 1 x 1/4"-3/8" Adapter; 1 x Carrying Bag
NOTE: Light stand, tripods are NOT Included.
This camera slider is made of Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Alloy, more solid and durable.
Multiple 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch screw holes on both ends and middle for multiple mounting options; It can be used on Table Top,Tripod or Light Stand.
It enables professional-quality motion control for a range of supported cameras, camcorders, and DSLR cameras.
Four precision bearing stable construction can achieve more smoothly sliding and help create a smooth and noiseless video and image.
You can angle the slider to get straight horizontal shots, which help you achieve best shooting experience.
Material: Carbon Fiber+Aluminum Alloy
Item Weight: 22.2oz/630g
1 x Carbon Fiber Camera Mini Slider
1 x Cellphone Holder
1 x 1/4""-3/8"" Screw Adapter
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jordan Anderson on October 28, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
I've enjoyed using it. There is a bit of a wobble when my camera gets to one end of the slider but that's to do with my tripod quick release plate needing an adjustment I think.
Tried out the phone mount but don't have much need of it.
It's a nice, cheap tool to use to get more creative shots than I could get without it and I'm still playing around with tripod/ ball head configurations. Might buy an extra 3/8 inch adapter to give me more options.
You could pay more for motors or a longer length but this suits my needs for now.
In fact, I found it so good that I went and bought the large motorised one as well. Thoroughly recommended.
Always good value.
Have to wonder, why on earth buy this?
Well I bought it, so why.....
Macrophotography is very interesting, and this thing, lets me move swiftly between focus points.
So for SOME things is super good.
I think it’s idea was for video.
IMHO. It’s not long enough to meaningfully pan a video sequence.
On the other hand.....
It may suit your needs.
Think before buying.
The one thing to remember is that the tension screw has immediate grip, so open it right up and practice your control instead of relying on the tension to control your speeds.
And for this price, you can afford to practice getting good with a slider.