Other Sellers on Amazon
2-Year Camera Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Accidental damage starts day one; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone.
- Free 2-way shipping for repairs.
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift.
- By purchasing this eligible product and service plan on Amazon, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the Servicer product and price information to administer the plan
Neewer 6x9 feet/1.8x2.8 meters Photo Studio 100 Percent Pure Muslin Collapsible Backdrop Background for Photography, Video and Television (Background Only) - Black
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.8 x 2.8M/ 6 x9ft Background, perfect for television, video production and digital photography.
- Rod pocket on each top edge allows to be draped or hung.
- Finished along all edges to prevent tears.
- Made of 100% pure muslin, good vertical sense and durable.
- If necessory, please iron the back surface with steam iron but not dry iron.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Single Piece Seamless Design
With Rod Pocket and Fully Stitched Edges
Size: 1.8 x 2.8M/ 6 x9ft
Note: Background Stands not included.
If necessory, please iron the back surface with steam iron but not dry iron.
Top customer reviews
Also, really crumple it up when you take it down ... don't fold it but shove it into a small ziplock bag and the irregular wrinkles won't show!
But if you need it to be smooth, just bring a small spray bottle with you so you can spritz it with mostly water (and maybe a drop of dish soap) which will relax it and dry in seconds, leaving you a wrinkle free background (this is an old photographer's trick!).