Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 75 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on December 2, 2012
This mono earphone is cheap and works well. Mine was ordered from the seller BestDealUSA. The quality is above average. The cord is very long, about 45", and very thin and flexible (felt more like silicone coated, instead of cheap plastic).
on December 21, 2013
Can't beat these for the price! To be clear, you get TWO single cord earbuds in the package. Get 'em while they are still this price.Clear sound. Would buy again in a flash.
on May 28, 2013
Like another reviewer, I wanted a stereo to mono earpiece to listen to podcasts while I fall asleep. I ordered two of these, and they both worked upon arrival. Construction appears to be on par for cheap earbuds.

My only issues - the sound on its own is fairly midrangey and a bit harsh, and also a bit quiet. If you're listening to music this might not be the best choice.

Luckily my Mp3 player (Sansa clipzip) and my tablet (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7") have graphic equalizers available so I can tailor the EQ for voice and make the sound more acceptable. These things do the job, and it's tough to complain, given the price, but I also have some very cheap stereo earbuds that sound better than these.

I'd give 3.5 if I could.
on March 4, 2017
These Mono Earphones are hard to find now and this one was good but the quality of sound was not what I expected. So I removed the ear bud and put the one I was using with a broken cord and connector plug in its place. Now everything is perfect. It just took a little work.
on April 11, 2013
I wanted specifically mono earphones, because I only use one side and was tired of the unused earbud dangling around my chest all the time. I wanted something inexpensive because I tend to be hard on earbuds (drop them and step on them, close them in the car door, etc.). Sound's not terrific, but I use them for audio books, not music, so that's not quite as important. Whether they hold up is yet to be seen.
on August 20, 2015
I wasn't sure what to expect for $4. Seems like decent build quality, it definitely channels both L and R audio into one earbud. It only comes with one rubber ear piece, so I swapped it out for a different size from another set of ear buds. I'm not an audiophile, but the sound quality is crummy. It sounds like I stuffed a cotton ball in my ear when I'm using it. I played with the equalizer settings on my iPod and couldn't get much improvement. It produces a muffled, flat sound. If my intent was to actually listen closely to music or podcasts with this, and not just sweat into it and compliment wind noise out on the road, I'd send it back. BUT … I DO get both channels in one ear (have you ever missed the full effect of your favorite part of a song by having only one ear in? No good!) while I'm out riding my bike now, and don't have the unused bud dangling down my jersey. I'll probably spend more on a different item when this one wears out.
on January 5, 2015
The aluminum body gave me electric shocks caused trough static that discharged into my computer. The computer would even play the "ding" sound from when you connect or disconnect a device, this means there's at least one wire inside the earphone that is touching the casing. Also the electric shocks where annoying. I tried to cover the aluminum piece with a some tape and it worked fine for a while, but then the wire started breaking apart in multiple points, and today the cable finally gave up and the wires inside broke. Considering that I use it while sitting in my computer which is like the minimum movement possible, this is a very low quality/durability earphone.
on September 29, 2014
Previously I had posted a negative review of this product---Only to find out that I was wrong. I said it did not work and was junk but the fact is that the problem existed in my player and not this product. Now I have verified that it did work and I am sorry for my error. Furthermore the seller was very gracious in his response. He sent me a second unit, no charge, at at his own expense because he was concerned----that was above the call of duty. His action earns my admiration and recommendation----You can't go wrong dealing with people like that-----He deserves our business and he will always have mine.
on April 20, 2013
Ordered this particular product not so much from reviews but rather it was literally the only type available.
I was looking for a single ear type headphone as I prefer to not plug up both ears even when listening to media.
This item is pretty basic. The earbud is a rubber type attached to a somewhat lightweight, 47" cord ending with the 3.5mm male plug. Long-term durabliity remains to be seen.
In usage I found while the audio performance to be adequate, quality was lacking. I could distinguish voices adequately, but the overall audio was tinny and hollow, music particularly suffers. In all fairness I have not yet reset my devices' sound from stereo to mono so quality may improve but I doubt it.
So far this product performs about average if your listening is restricted to voice only and not music or anything that has audio effects.
on April 18, 2013
I wasn't expecting much for such a cheap item, and the specs certainly fit the bill. I have a cube job and like to listen to music and podcasts while I work, but like to leave an ear open to answer the phone, listen to co-workers, etc, so a mono earbud headphone seemed like the perfect solution. It's functional, but the sound quality is very muffled and muddy, even for only listening to voices on podcasts. I prefer listening to a pair of higher quality earbuds with one of the cords cut off (it was already frayed to begin with), even if I lose one of the channels. Otherwise, shipping was fast and build quality and comfort are satisfactory. Just not the sound.