Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neewer Fashion Toddler Baby Girls Boys Cute Owls Animal Crochet Knit Woolly Cap Ear Hat
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 16, 2013
I'm very pleased with this purchase. I've been wanting to buy a crocheted animal hat for my little boy to wear because I just think they are so cute!! A lot of the ones for sale on here though cost more than I am willing to spend. The hat looks exactly like it does in the pictures. It is made with soft yarn and fits true to size. For less than $6, you really can't go wrong with this!!! I only wish this seller sold one like this in pink or something for my baby girl!
on April 22, 2013
I was waiting for this product more than a month to be delivered. It was chip, but looks nice. I ordered it for 6 month baby, it came so huge...for 2-3 years old toddler, I guess. I pretended to use it as a gift, now i am not sure...The quality looks to be good. It says wool. it doesn't look like wool, probably some mix with synthetic is used...
on October 29, 2013
This item arrived just as pictured and in great condition. I bought it to get some professional pictures done of my son, but am now using it as a winter hat, too. It's nice and soft and fits my three month old perfectly. He does have a pretty big head, though. It's in the 97th percentile. :)
on January 28, 2014
Well made, super cute. Loved it on my son. He is a year old and its starting to get a bit tight but he's been wearing it since he was 3 months. It fit him best at 6-9 months. Great price. Would definitely recommend buying this product.
on May 6, 2013
I purchased this hat for my baby and actually just ordered a second one for my other child. Love it, nothing bad about the hat. It's a great price too!

I received the second hat and it's just as great as the first hat! I would recommend and give another 5 stars!
on March 29, 2014
This hat is cute... But not toddler sized. This item is sized for a newborn or infant. It is way too small for a toddler. It would not fit my 1 year old, who has a normal sized head according to the growth chart. Returned.
on December 16, 2013
I'm very happy with this purchase. I wanted a crocheted animal hat that was cute but also warm for my baby girl. Most of the options were nice but expensive or had a hefty shipping tag attached to it. This was the perfect price! and it looks great, of good quality, nice size for my 7 month old and really warm!
And I've had tons of people complement it - partly because my baby looks cuter in this hat, but also because the hat itself is very nice!
on November 24, 2013
It took 6 weeks to receive this hat. They must have had to make it in China first lol. I ordered the toddler size but what I got does not fit a toddler I would be lucky if it fit a newborn.
on May 29, 2013
Love the design, wasn't too sure how big it would be, was looking to use it for a newborn, but is definitely more of an older childs hat. That's fine though I can save it for later!
on April 5, 2013
This owl hat is adorable. It is way cuter than the picture! It was less expensive than the ones I found on etsy so I got it and it is more adorable than some I found on etsy.

See 1 answered question