Neewer® 2400W 5500K 20"x28"/50x70cm Four Socket Softbox Compact Fluorescent Photo Video Studio Lighting Kit with Carrying Case for Portraiture,Art and Product Photography
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The kit included:(3)20"x28"/50x70cm 4-lamp Socket Softbox+(3)4-in-1 E27 Socket Bulb Multi-Holder+(12)45W CFL Bulb+(3)6Feet/190cm Light Stand+(1)Boom Arm+(1)Sandbag+(1)Clamp Pivot Connector+(1)Sandbag Hook+(1)Carrying Bag
- (3)20"x28"/50x70cm Four-Lamp Socket Softbox:Made of grain fabrics materials which integrates heat-resistant,lowest aging and long service life;Provide softer and warmer light when shooting reflective object.(3)4-in-1 E27 Socket Bulb Multi-Holder:It is applicable for shooting in studios or workshops and has four E27 holders to fix 4 bulbs.
- (12)45W CFL Bulb:This Neewer 45W 5500K CFL bulb is use up to 80% less energy and would be a great addition to your studio.E27 scoket fit most standard photo fixtures,perfect for digital camera photography.Equals to 200W regular incandescent light bulb output.
- (3)6Feet/190cm Light Stand:This light stand is constructed from aluminum alloy,giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work.Its solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use.
- Boom Arm Kit with Sandbag:The kit can be integrated perfectly with any additional studio light stand to make a hair light boom stand in order to eliminate shadow or glares. (1)Carrying Bag:This will ensure your studio kit when not in use is properly protected from dirt,moisture,dust and damage.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|Color||Four Socket Softbox Kit|
|Package Height||10.6 x 12.9 x 32.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||26.35 pounds|
(3)20"x28"/50x70cm 4-lamp Socket Softbox
Softbox diffuses the light,giving perfect even lighting for the best skin tones and blemishes fade away.
Suitable for 4-lamp socket holder
Size:20" x 28"/50 x 70 cm
(1)4-in-1 E27 Socket Bulb Multi-Holder
Before installing or removing bulbs,unplug the power cable and wait for them to cool down.
Bulbs get hot after lighting for a period.Do not touch.Do not put flammable objects beside them either.
2 on/off switches on the back.
Light Holder:E27 light holder*4
(12)45W CFL Bulb
5500K provides bright enviroment for product photography.
Note:Do not use it on somewhere water may drop in the lamp.Do not use in emergency exit fixture or dimming circuits.Always grasp the bulb by plastic base when installing or removing.
Optimal color temperature makes it perfect for photography.It closly matches natural daylight.
Equals to 200W regular incandescent light bulb output.
No flicker and no noise
(3)6Feet/190cm Light Stand
The stand collapses easily and is very lightweight.
Its solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use.
Height:75" (6 feet)/190cm
Spigot:1/4 (need adapter to convert to 3/8)
5ft Boom Arm Kit with Sandbag:
Includes 1x boom arm, 1x sandbag,1x clamp pivot connector and 1x sandbag hook.
Durable and well-designed, it is empty and can be filled with sand,gravel,even nuts.
Boom arm length is adjustable up to 5ft,5/8" stem.
Counter weight Sandbag has 2 pouches.
Clamp pivot connector:Connect a boom arm to light stand and enable to adjust the height,angle and other positioning.
(1)Carrying Bag for Complete Kit
Top Customer Reviews
Again, the lights themselves work perfectly for me. I have an office devoted to making my videos, so I don't ever need to move the lights. It was a struggle to put them together. I ended up having to wait until my husband came home to help, because I was having such a hard time. We watched the video and had the entire set assembled in about 40 minutes.
The quality of the pieces was simply poor. The tripod bases don't open up easily. The light boxes are very difficult to assemble (instructions might have been useful - too bad they weren't included). Two of the three light boxes had minor failures when assembling (loose seams, cheap, lightweight thread), and the sticks used to make the frame are too rigid to flex for easy assembly.
The light heads themselves were nice, but the rest of the package was sub-standard. It comes with this neat little carrying case, which would seem to indicate that one should expect it to be portable, but once assembled, they are equally as difficult to disassemble as they were to assemble (again, those sticks for the frame are just too rigid).
The metal tubes bend way too easily.
In fairness, I did email the manufacturer asking for replacement diffuser boxes, but they replied asking for pictures. I'm going to send it back and they can take all the pictures they want. I only hope that other brands aren't as cheaply made.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cons: Earth to Neewer...Read more