Neewer Ring Light Kit [Upgraded Version-1.8cm Ultra Slim] - 18 inches, 3200-5600K, Dimmable LED Ring Light with Light Stand, Rotatable Phone Holder, Hot Shoe Adapter for Portrait Makeup Video Shooting
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$20.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UPGRADED NEEWER RING LIGHT: White Appearance, Ultra slim with 1.8cm thickness makes it more lightweight, portable and elegant; Perfect for photography, videography and makeup tutorials, offering more diffused lighting around the subject while reducing the appearance of harsh shadows
- WARM & COOL LIGHTING KNOB: Designed with dual color setting, you can adjust color temperature from 3200K-5600K freely without color filter; Special SMD LED bulbs with a wide dimming range from 0%-100% with constant current drive, low power loss; 18 inches diameter with excellent heat dissipation
- HIGH COLOR RENDERING: Ra≥90, High Color Rendering LED ring light brings out the most natural skin tone, which makes the portrait more attractive and engaging, as they instantly draw the viewer's attention to the subject's eyes
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)18 inches Outer diameter LED Ring Light, (1)3-6.5 feet/92-200 centimeters Adjustable Photographic Stand, (1)Hot Shoe Adapter, (1)Power Adapter with US Plug, (1)Smartphone Holder, (1)White Plastic Filter, (1)Carrying Bag for Ring Light; Note: Carrying bag is only designed for the ring light
- SMARTPHONE HOLDER & LIGHT STAND: 360 degree rotation phone holder is perfect for portrait mode (vertical) or landscape mode (horizontal); Suitable for smartphones within 1.9-3.9 inches width (iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6 plus, Samsung, Huawei etc); Light stand constructed from aluminum alloy gives it exceptional strength for heavy duty work; 3-6.5 feet/92-200 centimeters adjustable height to meet your various demands
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Neewer - Help You Build a Audio & Video World with Innovation
With multiple locations over three continents, Neewer is a global leader in photography, video, and music equipment. We are committed to offering professional premium products that have been tested by expert photographers, videographers, music lovers all over the world with great user experience from all of them. Excellent value is a core tenant of our brand, and we stand behind every item with a lifetime support.
Neewer Ultra-Slim 2-color Dimmable LED Ring Light Kit - Elegant Appearance, Lightweight, Multi Use
Why do you need a Neewer Ring Light?
Create Charming Eyes & 3-dimensional Look:
Different distances of lights show various highlights in eyes, making You More Atrracitve; Enhance facial features under constant lighting; Reduce harsh shadows to directly brighten the subject for a more three-dimensional look.
Wide Application Everywhere You Need It:
It's perfect for professional makeup artists, YouTube content creators, professional tattoo artists, video bloggers, hair stylists/salons, selfie lovers, Facebook Live, Instagram Live, snap chat, studio lighting, portrait photography and streaming etc.
A Complete Kit Including All You Need:
1x 18 inches Outer diameter LED Ring Light, 1x 3-6.5 feet/92-200 centimeters Adjustable Photographic Stand, 1x Cold Shoe Ball Head Adapter, 1x Power Adapter, 1x Remote, 1x Smartphone Holder, 1x Carrying Bag for Ring Light; NOTE: Carrying bag is only designed for the ring light
Lightweight and Elegant Appearance:
White Appearance, Ultra slim with 1.8cm thickness makes it more lightweight, portable and beautiful. You will absolutely love it.
18 inches, 3200-5600K, Dimmable LED Ring Light with Light Stand, Phone Holder, Hot Shoe Adapter, Remote Control, Carrying Bag
- Light Source: LED SMD
- Outer Diameter: 18 inches/48 centimeter
- Inner Diameter: 14 inches/38 centimeter
- Color Temperature: 3200K-5600K
- Dimmable: YES
- Single White Color: 2487 lux
- Single Orange Color: 984 lux
- Bi-Color Temperature: 1261 lux
Neewer LED Ring Light Kit [Upgraded Version-1.8cm Ultra Slim]
Delicate White Appearance, Ultra slim with 1.8cm thickness makes it more lightweight, portable and elegant; Perfect for photography, videography and makeup tutorials, offering more diffused lighting around the subject while reducing the appearance of harsh shadows.
- 360 degree rotation phone holder is perfect for portrait mode (vertical) or landscape mode (horizontal); Suitable for smartphones within 1.9-3.9 inches width
- Compatible with iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6S plus/6S/5/5S, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S6/S5, Huawei and other smartphones, and DSLR cameras.
- Note: Carrying bag is only designed for the ring light; Smartphone and Camera are NOT Included.
180° Rotating Head for flexible use with heavy duty knob
Eye-care and energy-saving LED beads, NO ultraviolet and infrared light radiation
Compatible with camera and smartphone (Vertical & Horizontal)
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Neewer has reached out to replace the part. It's a start.
UPDATE NOV 5, 2020:
I AM GIVING THIS PRODUCT 2 STARS FOR NOW. THE LIGHT IS GOOD, BUT THE BRACKET THAT CLAIMS TO TILT THE LIGHT FORWARD/BACKWARD UP TO 180 DEGREES IS NOW UNABLE TO USE THE RING LIGHT BECAUSE THE PIECE I TOLD THEM ABOUT IS FULLY UNUSEABLE. Fortunately I had used it on a carpeted surface so my phone didn't crack and even though the light is still functional, I cannot place it on the tripod it came with because it is cracked. I like NEEWER, BUT I hoped that it would've of lasted longer than 7 months. I reached out to them again hoping for a resolve, because buying a new one and reimbursing me is a poor solution and customer service, which isn't anything I expected from them since I have a lot of their products that I consider to be good.
Overall the ring light is a 4 STAR Product.
Let me start off by saying I have bought quite a bit of stuff from NEEWER and I like their products, but I have to give a truthful review on this particular one in hopes that they will deliver (in my opinion) a better, solid 5 STAR product.
This following message I sent to Neewer.
“There is a crack in the plastic part that attaches to the metal head of the stand. We love the Ring Light but we are concerned about the Ring light falling from the stand and wanted to see if you hand a solution or possibly a part that we can replace it with. We never really moved it around but noticed it recently.
We also are bit concerned because the unit seems fragile. The plastic pieces concern us, that same hinge that allows it to move 90 degrees (the one currently with the crack), seems that if we were to adjust It more than 15 degrees forward or backward from its upright position that it would fall or be unstable. Also the plastic flange or camera shoe placement, that also holds the camera attachment feels like it would break from the heaviness of a DSLR. So we did not want to chance it.
Overall we love our Ring light but just wanted to address these things for future modifications. Please help us if you can to address the crack.”
I was told that there is no part that can be sent out to replace and was given the option return the item for a newer one, to which they offered to pay for shipping (a definite plus). Unfortunately this isn’t an option on our part since we have been consistently using it for video conference calls and cannot be without this for longer periods which is why we needed it. The other option was to purchase another one and that I would be refunded once the one I had was returned. If the item was cheaper and not $100+, I’d be able to do that but can’t.
OVERALL the light is great, brightness is good and it is definitely Light weight, but that may be part of the problem, because the sturdiness is questionable.
The joint where the light hinges forward and back 90 degrees seems unstable on its own, let alone attempting to place a DSLR camera on it that you can only have an understanding once purchased. The joint/hinge must be tightened quite a bit to prevent it from falling forward or backward from the weight of the light and has the potential to break from overtightening. The mount for your mobile phone or DSLR is plastic and seems like it could break easily from the weight as well.
Haven’t tried either and won’t try by putting expensive gear on it or risk breaking the one I have. Like I said, I love the ring light but would only recommend it to someone who wasn’t interested in changing positions of the light from its Vertical one.
Hoping that they can resolve this in better updated versions.
Top reviews from other countries
enfin, à une seule condition... que vous ayez 10 bonnes minutes devant vous! ^^
je suis actuellement le seul à l'avoir faite en français avec le nouveau modèle "ultra slim"
des infos techniques, de l'humour, du ressenti honnête et concret.
c'est ma 1 ère donc soyez indulgent.
PS: à la base cette vidéo est prévu pour you tube mais n'est pas encore publier donc je ne sais pas si elle restera très longtemps.^^