4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Neewer Ring Light 14-inch LED with Light Stand 36W 5500K Lighting Kit with Soft Tube,Color Filter,Hot Shoe Adapter,Bluetooth Receiver for Makeup,Camera Smartphone Youtube Video Shooting
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLEASE NOTE: 1.The light stand is packed in a separate box INSIDE the big package box(under the ring light box，at the extreme bottom of the box )as shown in the 2nd picture. If you can't find it, please contact seller customer service 2.Instructions for unfolding the stand are in the 8th picture. The legs are upwards, so please unfold the legs upside down
- Kit includes: (1)14"/36cm Outer 36W 180PCS LED SMD Ring Light 5500K Dimmable Ring Video Light+(1)61"/155cm Light Stand+(1)Soft Tube+(1)White&Orange Color Filter Set+(1)Bluetooth Receiver+(1)Charger+(1)Smart Phone Holder+(1)Tripod Head
- Dimmable 14"/36cm LED SMD Ring Light with a wide dimming range from 1%-100%. Special LED SMD design, lightweight and portable. More than 50000hrs service life
- This 61"/155cm light stand is constructed from aluminum alloy, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work
- The soft tube makes the light rotate freely for the best position. The kit also includes a hot shoe adapter for most DSLR camera, a smart phone holder, a tripod head, and a Bluetooth receiver. NOTE: The camera and the smart phone in the picture are NOT included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
NOTE: The camera and the smart phone in the picture are NOT included.,
Compatible with iPhone6 plus/6/5/5S, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge/S6/S5, and other smart phones, and all cameras.
LED Ring Light Dimmable Ring Light:
Dimmable 14" LED SMD Ring Light with a wide dimming range from 1%-100%.
Special LED SMD design, lightweight and portable. Constant current drive, low power loss.
No ultraviolet and infrared light radiation, low heat output, safety and environmental protection.
More than 50000hrs service life.
With plastic color filter set: Orange + White
61.02"/155cm Light Stand:
This light stand is constructed from aluminum alloy, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work.
It is easy and convenient for people to set up and carry.
Its solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use.
Light Source: LED SMD
LED Bulbs: 180 pcs
Outer Diameter: 14"/36cm
Inner Diameter: 10"/25.4cm
Total Power: 36W
Color Temperature: 5500K
Dimming range: 1%-100%
Total illumination: 4800LM
CRI (Color Rendering Index): >83
Input Voltage: 110-240V
1 x LED Ring Light Dimmable Ring Light
1 x 61"/155cm Light Stand
1 x Soft Tube
1 x White and Orange Color Filter Set
1 x Smart Phone Holder
1 x Charger
1 x Bluetooth Receiver
1 x Tripod Head
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-LED light burns less energy and LESS LIKELY TO BREAK, particularly in transit!
-Super bright, if you want
- Camera mount built in so you don't need a separate tripod
-Super white light looks very clean and create an unbeatable radiance
-Comes with optional orange light covers to create a natural sunlight look
-Doesn't get hot like a traditional bulb would
-Comes with international plug for foreign use
-Super easy to setup (once you know how)
-MULTIPLE areas to adjust height, angle, twist, etc. - very flexible!
-Comes with a slim travel case
-Absolutely no instructions provided
For setup, the tripod will look strange... it will look as if the legs are facing upward toward the light, which they are. What you have to do is press downward on all the legs so that the flip downward into the appropriate position as they slide down the center support beam. From there, everything else is cake!
As far as the ring light itself, it's good. I'm a wig maker so I purchased the ring light to take better pictures of my mannequins wearing my wigs. I've attached 4 pics with this review, 2 pics taken with natural sunlight, and 2 taken with this ring light so you can decide for yourself which looks best. For me there wasn't a ton of difference. Natural sunlight looks just as beautiful as the ring light to be honest. The ring light did create more definition in the HAIR itself, but because of the ring light's brightness I lost definition in the mannequin. This kind of evened things out for me in terms of deciding which lighting, natural or ring light, is best for MY particular needs.
I did go ahead and give this ring light 5 stars. Why? Certainly not because of the great instruction manual that came with it (scathing sarcasm). Because of the PRICE. Name brand ring lights of this size are literally hundreds of dollars, and I got this one for just a little over $120 on sale. This price, along with the fact that it was well packaged, with all of the necessary pieces/parts and performed well once I fired it up and started taking pics with it earns it 5 stars. But was it this incredible, MAGICAL halo of light that transformed my pics into something out of this world?? Nope. Not at all. For my specific purposes this light is only slightly better than natural sunlight. As you'll see in my pics.
In all fairness though, I have to mention that I haven't taken any VIDEO using this ring light, which is typically what these lights are used for. Folks who make videos LOVE and swear by these things, so this may be absolutely fantastic for creating beautiful videos. But again for my purposes of photographing my mannequins/wigs, the difference in using the ring light versus not didn't blow me away. I do eventually plan to make videos using this light so I will come back and edit this feedback at some point once I see how it works for that application.
In the final analysis, because of the awesome price of this ring light for what you get, I can definitely recommend it. But had this ring light been $200-$300 dollars or anywhere NEAR, it'd be going back.