Neewer NB-35 Black Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with Mic Clip Holder and Table Mounting Clamp & NW(B-3) Black Pop Filter Windscreen Mask Shield with Stand Clip Kit
|Price:||$13.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Kit includes: (1)Black NB-35 Mic Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with (1)Table Mounting Clamp and (1)Mic Clip Holder + (1)Black NW(B-3) Pop Filter. NOTE: Microphone, Shock Mount and Audio Cable NOT INCLUDED
- NB-35 Mic Stand features solid steel construction and adjustable design. Can be easily adjusted to the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice. *Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG. PlEASE NOTE: This Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Comes with one table mounting clamp. With an adjustable positioning screw, can easily clip to any desktop up to 1.7"/4.5cm thick. PLEASE CHECK the thickness of your table BEFORE ordering
- NW(B-3) Pop Filter with double nylon net helps you with prevention against plosion and popping to get your best vocal recordings. Features flexible metal gooseneck and adjustable swivel mount
- A standard microphone clip to mount most standard-sized handheld microphone
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
* Microphone, Foam Windscreen and Audio Cable NOT INCLUDED!
* Mic Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG*. PlEASE NOTE: This Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone!
* Table Mounting Clamp for desktop up to 1.7"/4.5cm thick. PLEASE CHECK the thickness of your table BEFORE ordering!
(1)Black NB-35 Mic Stand:
Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG
Made of all steel construction, sturdy and durable.
The adjustable arms allow you to carry it with you easily and adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice.
Folding type, convenient to carry.
(1)Mic Clip Holder:
A standard microphone clip to mount most standard-sized handheld microphone.
(1)Table Mounting Clamp:
Designed to securely mount your microphone stand to table top or other flat surface using an adjustable positioning screw.
Maximum Table Thickness: 1.7"/4.5cm
(1)NW(B-3) Pop Filter:
Double nylon net helps you with prevention against plosion and popping to get your best vocal recordings.
360 degree flexible gooseneck provides any angle or position adjustment as you want.
Adjustable swivel mount for easy installation, fixes securely to any microphone stand.
1 * NB-35 Mic Stand
1 * Mic Clip Holder
1 * Table Mounting Clamp
1 * NW(B-3) Pop Filter
Top customer reviews
Edit Dec.12: Works best with squared desk edges only. My desk has a radiused edge on top which means the upper portion of the clamp is only gripping with about half of its surface area, which is allowing the whole assembly to move slightly every time I reposition the mic, and it eventually wiggles itself off of my desk. Overtightening it simply bends the clamp which makes the problem worse. Not knocking any stars though because my desk is not the clamp's fault.
I got rid of the sticky foam piece that comes with it, as it just crinkles up and doesn't work that well. I had some self-adhesive black felt already that I put on both of the pieces that make contact with the desk, so as not to scratch it.
The pop filter works great as well. I have yet to have to replace the nylon in the filter, but it seems as though the hoop comes apart for easy replacement of said diaphragm.
No worries about it holding my white Snowball microphone, which is surprisingly heavy. I did decide to leave the tripod stand on the mic and mount it hanging down. Since the bracket that holds the mic is somewhat flexible plastic and I had to stretch it a bit to get the base of the Snowball inside it, I wrapped a strip of duct tape tightly around it after it was installed. Don't know if that would really be necessary, but with how much Snowballs cost it's definitely better safe than sorry.