Neewer NB-35 Black Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with Mic Clip Holder and Table Mounting Clamp & NW(B-3) Black Pop Filter Windscreen Mask Shield with Stand Clip Kit
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes: (1)Black NB-35 Mic Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with (1)Table Mounting Clamp and (1)Mic Clip Holder + (1)Black NW(B-3) Pop Filter. NOTE: Microphone, Shock Mount and Audio Cable NOT INCLUDED
- NB-35 Mic Stand features solid steel construction and adjustable design. Can be easily adjusted to the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice. *Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG. PlEASE NOTE: This Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Comes with one table mounting clamp. With an adjustable positioning screw, can easily clip to any desktop up to 1.7"/4.5cm thick. PLEASE CHECK the thickness of your table BEFORE ordering
- NW(B-3) Pop Filter with double nylon net helps you with prevention against plosion and popping to get your best vocal recordings. Features flexible metal gooseneck and adjustable swivel mount
- A standard microphone clip to mount most standard-sized handheld microphone
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
* Microphone, Foam Windscreen and Audio Cable NOT INCLUDED!
* Mic Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG*. PlEASE NOTE: This Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone!
* Table Mounting Clamp for desktop up to 1.7"/4.5cm thick. PLEASE CHECK the thickness of your table BEFORE ordering!
(1)Black NB-35 Mic Stand:
Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG
Made of all steel construction, sturdy and durable.
The adjustable arms allow you to carry it with you easily and adjust the suitable angle and height to show your perfect voice.
Folding type, convenient to carry.
(1)Mic Clip Holder:
A standard microphone clip to mount most standard-sized handheld microphone.
(1)Table Mounting Clamp:
Designed to securely mount your microphone stand to table top or other flat surface using an adjustable positioning screw.
Maximum Table Thickness: 1.7"/4.5cm
(1)NW(B-3) Pop Filter:
Double nylon net helps you with prevention against plosion and popping to get your best vocal recordings.
360 degree flexible gooseneck provides any angle or position adjustment as you want.
Adjustable swivel mount for easy installation, fixes securely to any microphone stand.
1 * NB-35 Mic Stand
1 * Mic Clip Holder
1 * Table Mounting Clamp
1 * NW(B-3) Pop Filter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can route your usb or xlr cables between the spring tensioners to run the cable along the boom to keep them out of the way.
All in all, for the price, you really cant beat this boom, and the included pop filter works perfectly. Definitely can recommend.
It seemed like a bargain to me, so I took the risk. I was really worried I was going to end up with some other generic brand/arm and not the Neewer products; however, I purchased from the seller "New Harbor" (I bet there would be some sellers on here that may end up sending you fake ones - it happens!) and both the arm and pop filter were Neewer brand retail boxes.
I really wasn't sure about getting an arm was a good idea for my microphone - I mean, you get what you pay for, right? - so I imagined it would just actually take up more space and look awful; however, I was able to set the arm to rotate it in front of my computer screen and away when not in use. It has really made my setup feel more professional and practical than a table stand.
I'm using it with an Aston Origin microphone (using the built-in screw instead of the mic mount) and it's holding up just fine. I'll update my review if I encounter any problems or if it breaks. Overall though, I'm happy with the purchase.
It swivels and stretches with little effort, and frees up my desk space. I spend a lot of time talking online and having to maneuver around the little mic stand on my desk was getting to be a pain. This solves that problem and looks pretty spiffy to boot.
Also, it does come with the 3/8 to 5/8 adapter built in to the bottom of the mic clip, which is easily removable for use with the snowball. Someone else said that it's not there, I just bought this in mid-January of 2017, and the adapter is included. The adapter is a plastic one. If you think you might be removing the microphone and putting it back on quite a bit, you should consider buying a metal adapter, as I can see the threads on this plastic one getting easily stripped over time.
Foto&Tech Metal Adapter 5/8-Inch Male to 3/8-Inch Female Mic Screw for Mic Microphone Stand
I went ahead and ordered one, just to have it handy.
This also came with a nice pop filter, but since I already had one, I now have an extra. :)
Please pardon my messy desk in the photo, I spend a lot of time at this disk.
No worries about it holding my white Snowball microphone, which is surprisingly heavy. I did decide to leave the tripod stand on the mic and mount it hanging down. Since the bracket that holds the mic is somewhat flexible plastic and I had to stretch it a bit to get the base of the Snowball inside it, I wrapped a strip of duct tape tightly around it after it was installed. Don't know if that would really be necessary, but with how much Snowballs cost it's definitely better safe than sorry.