Neewer Multi-coated 4 Pieces Filter Kit for DJI Mavic Pro Drone Quadcopter Includes: CPL, ND2, ND4 and 6-Point Star Filter, Made of Ultra High Definition Glass and Aluminum Thread Frame
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.00 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes: (1)CPL Filter, (1)ND2 Filter, (1)ND4 Filter, (1)6-Point Star Filter; Fits for DJI Mavic Pro; Note: Quadcopter and camera are not included
- Premium Material: Made of high definition glass for razor sharp images and videos; Lightweight aluminum frame for easy installation and removal
- CPL Filter: Commonly used in landscape photography; Eliminates unnecessary polarized light; Helps remove unwanted reflections from surfaces such as water and glass; Makes the image clearer, more transparent; Increases color saturation
- Precise ND Filters: Effectively reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor; Allowing you to have more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time and sensor sensitivity settings; Designed for filming in bright conditions and giving you more control over shutter speed
- Star Filter: Creates a star pattern; Translates brightness of the sun, blinks of light on the water, reflections, etc. into a culturally readable image; Adds some sparkles to your night shots, city skylines, street scenes, lamp posts, streetlights, car headlights, candle lights, and gaslights
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||1.1 x 5.5 x 5.9 inches|
|Item Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Note: This kit is specialized for DJI Mavic Pro; Quadcopter and camera are not included
CPL filter is great for removing unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water.
Take richer scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation.
(1)ND2 Filter, (1)ND4 Filter:
ND filters (Neutral Density) reduce the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the color.
ND4 (2-stop) filter can be used to better separate subjects from the background by allowing wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
They are typically used on cloudy to partly cloudy days for smooth cinematic video and great for portraiture and outdoor scenes.
The magic filter helps create a star pattern, translates brightness of the sun, blinks of light on the water, reflections, etc. into a culturally readable image, and adds some sparkles to your night shots, city skylines, street scenes, lamp posts, streetlights, car headlights, candle lights, and gaslights
1 x CPL Filter
1 x ND2 Filter
1 x ND4 Filter
1 x 6-Point Star Filter