Neewer 58mm ND Fader Neutral Density Adjustable Variable Filter (ND2 to ND400)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 58mm ND Fader Neutral Density Adjustable Variable Filter (ND2 to ND400)
- Type: Fader ND
- Rotating: Yes
- Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
- Material: High Quality Optical Glass
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
58mm ND Fader Neutral Density Adjustable Variable Filter (ND2 to ND400)
Neutral Density (ND) filters can reduce the intensity of light without appreciably changing its color.Classic ND filters have different f-stop reduction numbers and transmittance thus generated can be applied for different shooting conditions, such as portraiture, water falls, fountain etc.
Our ND Fader is a compact all-in-one variable neutral density fader filter that adjusts the amount of light reduction with just the twist of your wrist. The index marks on the filter let you know exactly the amount of reduction at a glance. Giving you clear and precise shots at whichever density you are using. It is able to adjust neutral density freely from ND2 to ND400. You only need to carry one single filter with the same capability with ND2, ND4, ND8 ND16 ND32... and ND400. It offers you the freedom the create different neutral density freely.
* Neutral density can be adjusted from ND2 to ND400.It is easy to create different neutral density by rotating the ring.
* Apply slow shutter speed under strong sunlight exposure.
* Large aperture is available to create depth of field easily.
* Suitable for dynamic screen, waterfalls, streams, waves, etc.
* Index marks on the edge of filter for exact adjustment.
* Type: Fader ND
* Color: Black
* Rotating: Yes
* Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
* Material: High Quality Optical Glass
* Filter Thread Size (attach to lens): 58mm
* According to the optics theorem, it is not recommended to apply this filter for wide angle lens (<24mm, 35mm film format equivalent).
Package Contents: 1x 58mm Adjustable Variable ND Filter
This item is 100% Brand New. Never used. It comes with 3 Months Warranty by Seller.
Top Customer Reviews
Update (7/24/12): I watched the video in the 1-star review, and I can see why that customer was so unhappy with his filter. The video is short and is definitely worth watching.
Update (7/26/12): When I wrote my original review, I had only used this filter for waterfalls, and for that it behaved beautifully. This afternoon, when I finally aimed it at the sky for the first time, it did exactly what the video in the 1-star rating shows: darkened unevenly, with shifting X-shaped patterns.
So, it depends entirely upon your planned use of the filter. For long exposures of waterfalls and non-sky shots, I still give it five stars. It was fantastic for those situations. If you want to blur moving clouds or smooth out smoke from chimneys with long exposures, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.