Neewer Portable AA Battery Powered Travel Charger for iPod, iPhone, MP3 Player, or any USB Charging Device - White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quick charge time! Slim and portable design.
- Easy to use - Just plug and charge.
- AA Battery Powered.
- LED indicator shows working status. The red light will on when charging.
- Supports all USB devices.
Customers also shopped for
NEW! Portable AA Battery Powered Emergency Charger with Flashlight - WHITE
For iPod, iPhone and any other handheld devices that are charged through a USB cable. (Just about every cell phone in the world!)
Quick charge time! Slim and portable design.
Easy to use - Just plug and charge.
* This model is compatible with Apple iPod or iPhone 2G 3G 3Gs.
* 100% brand new.
* Quantity : 1
* Color: White
* The outer frame is made of high quality plastic.
* AA Battery Powered. When your iPod or iPhone is low on battery, you can charge it quickly when not near a computer USB outlet. With this adapter, you could charge your iPod, iPhone or other handheld via AA batteries within the device. It's a great traveling partner and useful in emergency situations.
* USB cable required to connect with your device.
* LED indicator shows working status. The red light will be on when charging.
* This charger has a small light bulb flashlight feature.
* Supports all USB devices.
Size: 84x35x20mm, or 3.31x1.38x0.79in
Net Weight: 23g, or 0.81oz
Battery Requirement: 2 x AA (not included)
Output: Max 5V 500mA
Input: DC 3V
Top Customer Reviews
This charger has exceeded my expectations - it is very lightweight (24 grams), is well made and with my 15 gram AA Lithiums make for a 3 oz charger that can charge our GPS watches many times! Note the "flashlight" portion of this is more of LED - I would not rely on it as a flashlight and it will only serve to drain your battery. I am sure in a very dark spot in an emergency it might help you to see your hand in front of your face... but that is about it. Ignore this product for the flashlight functionality claims, but take it seriously for a no frills, lightweight, working charger - as long as you use it within its intended use and don't expect it to jump start your car or somthing!
Delivery took a while as this came from Hong Kong - but it was as advertised and I am thinking of getting another! Would recommend.
Simple and handy: slide open, insert two AA batteries, close. Done.
To use: switch from OFF to USB or ON. The light is as handy as any single LED flashlight.
As USB power - just plug in the appropriate USB cord and away you go. I have an old mp3 player with an almost dead battery and this unit keeps it playing and playing.
It also powers USB speakers and even runs my cell phone - I haven't tried a full charge yet.
Absolutely one of the best buys I've made. Recommended.
P.S. One potential problem: the ON/OFF switch is easy to move and sticks out beyond the case - it could be accidentally toggled ON - if stored in a 'hazardous' environment (where it bounces around or is subject to being moved) - a piece of tape or similar would be advised to immobilize the switch.
- the flashlight is completely un-useful
- the switch to turn on if pretty good tactical feel, so far there were no accidental turn ons.
- does get hot, i would be careful on leaving it untended since the quality control on the elecs MAY not be UL rated???
hey for 6 bucks shipped, get one. if it works out good then think of upgrading to more trusted brand.
One other reviewer stated that this item was able to recharge fully their smart phone from dead, but from my experience this is not true unless the two AA batteries that the reviewer was using had a higher then normal Amp hours rating then the Duracell or the rechargeable Li-on I'm using had or perhaps the reviewer turned off their phone before recharging it which I'm not able to do due to the fact that I'm always on 24 hr call for my business so I attempted to to recharge my 25% remaining battery life back to full while in stand by mode