Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neewer® Universal Adjustable Portable Foldable Holder for iPad 2/3/4, Samsung Galaxy PC Tablet
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on December 25, 2011
I bought this stand to use with an iPad 2 while on Skype. It's simple, compact, and cheap which is a nice change from typical Apple accessories. A great product, especially for Skype/Facetime since it can stand the iPad straight up at 90 degrees.
on August 23, 2012
I bought this for a 10" Tablet. I liked the idea that I could adjust it to any angle. I was shocked how small it is, and so . . . .

PROS:
- small and simply made.
- inexpensive
- can be adjusted to display at any angle

CONS:
- This is the big drawback: it is too small for a 10" tablet, might be OK for a 7".
- takes a firm hand to tighten securely.
- on some tablet models the bottom retaining bar may block using fingers on the lower touchscreen, but a stylus should work OK (coming from the top instead).
- had to "fine-tune" by bending to get it to sit flat on all four points.

I gave this to my wife to use with her 7" Kindle. She doesn't like the "bulk" for carrying around. However most of the alternatives are just as bulky. She'll use is a home, I assume. Oh well, minimal $$ lost.

I ordered and received another model, much better for 10":
on December 23, 2012
This was supposed to be for iPad but it's actually only for 7" tablets. Despite the description on Amazon, the box clearly states that it is suitable for Galaxy Tab, Blackberry Playbook, HTC Flyer and all 7" tablets. This is obviously a known issue as many others have said the same thing. It's more trouble than it's worth to send back, though, which is what they are probably counting on. Not cool.
on April 5, 2013
It' sturdy, and one you set it up, it works fine. The one I got did not have the large adjustment knobs shown in the picture, so the joints are tight when I tried to open it up. And I dont want to close it because it might get too loose and there is no way to tighten it.

Two design fixes besides missing the knobs would be...

1. Open up the bottom part where the device sets a little. It works fine with a tablet with no cover, but is too small if you do. Who doesnt want to prtect their device with a cover or case?

2. Somehow raise up the bottom where the device sits so it can be used better when charging. I have a Galaxy Note 10.1, and I have to set it in the holder upsidedown. Makes it hard to use the volume buttons or any of the others when setting in the holder.

Bottom line, if this is being set up in one place and not moved, then it's fine for the price. I wouldnt recoment this for travel though.
on February 22, 2014
The little thing is infinitely flexible and adaptable in position, as you can see from the pictures. the knobs on the side are plenty stout, and when you tighten them, the position is held rock solid. love it.
on July 5, 2015
Bought this almost 2 years ago now and its held up great - I use it mostly as a tablet stand to sit on the table while I lay and watch Netflix, and its exactly what I expected it to be. Its not fancy by any means, but for the few bucks and its intended purpose, its got 5 star functionality.
on December 6, 2012
Got this little e-notebook/tablet holder for a great price and just fills the ticket for a foldable holder stand, now I have no problem reading my e-books at Barns and Noble without spilling coffee on my tablet. Arrived on time- great job from the vender.
on January 26, 2013
This is a great, inexpensive little stand for tablet pc's. I now have 5 of these. One for me and one for each of my 4 kids. The only change I would suggest is a slightly skinnier base width to accomodate a vertical use with smaller tablets.
on May 29, 2013
At first I thought the holder seemed small, but I find it to be very sturdy.
I look forward to using this ipad holder for a long time. Now that I have tried it
with my ipad, I am glad it's not any larger. It will fold up nicely and be easy to
carry. All the metal has a nice rubberized finish.
on February 14, 2013
I really like this, the only reason I didnt give it another star is because sometimes you have to adjust the screen too much but it could be that the Ipad is too heavy, when I use it for books its awesome. But I would definitely buy it again, I saw the same item around the corner for 3x s much money.