Top critical review
7 people found this helpful
Not As Advertised
on August 23, 2012
I bought this for a 10" Tablet. I liked the idea that I could adjust it to any angle. I was shocked how small it is, and so . . . .
- small and simply made.
- can be adjusted to display at any angle
- This is the big drawback: it is too small for a 10" tablet, might be OK for a 7".
- takes a firm hand to tighten securely.
- on some tablet models the bottom retaining bar may block using fingers on the lower touchscreen, but a stylus should work OK (coming from the top instead).
- had to "fine-tune" by bending to get it to sit flat on all four points.
I gave this to my wife to use with her 7" Kindle. She doesn't like the "bulk" for carrying around. However most of the alternatives are just as bulky. She'll use is a home, I assume. Oh well, minimal $$ lost.
I ordered and received another model, much better for 10":