Neewer NW-700 Professional Studio Broadcasting Recording Condenser Microphone & NW-35 Adjustable Recording Microphone Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Shock Mount and Mounting Clamp Kit
|Price:||$33.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The Set Includes: (1) Condenser Microphone + (1)Adjustable Suspension Scissor Arm Stand + (1)Table Mounting Clamp + (1)Metal Shock Mount + (1)Pop Filter + (1)Ball-type Anti-wind Foam Cap + (1)3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable. *PLEASE NOTE: Sound Card, 48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally.*
- The professional condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit. Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source.
- The adjustable scissor arm stand is made out of all steel construction, sturdy and durable. Folding type, convenient to carry. Can be mounted on the announcers' table. The double-braced arms add strength. *Max load: Approx 35oz / 1KG*
- The microphone wind screen pop filter mask shield can ensure that your tracks are audible and easy to understand.And also it will make sure your message loud and clear, and banish the dreaded hissing and lisping sounds.
- The metal shock mount features an angle adjustment with locking knob and can effectively reduce handling noise. The ball-type anti-wind foam cap can protect microphone against wind interference and singers' spit.The microphone can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer. NOTE: It cannot work with Mac.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
*PLEASE NOTE: Sound Card, 48V Phantom Power, 1/4" to XLR Cable & XLR to XLR Cable are needed to purchase additionally.*
1.The Condenser Microphone only works with the device that could provide enough power(Voltage Required:5V) for it.
When connected with desktop computer, the Microphone could be used alone;
When connected with laptop computer, please connect the laptop to electrical outlet, or use a 48V phantom power to get enough power if the sound is not clear and high enough.
2.If your device could not provide enough power(when used with Amplifier or Mixer, etc.), the sound volume recorded might be low, and please use a extra 48V phantom power adapter to connect it.(phantom power adapter is not included).
3.The microphone can not be used with mobile phone and tablet computer. *NOTE: It cannot work with Mac.
4.If you want better sound effect, a sound card should be used.
5.When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise due to amplifier.
(1)NW-700 Condenser Microphone
Has a cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise, highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range for best vocal.
Low noise, wide dynamic range, high sensitivity output.
(1)NW-35 Scissor Arm Stand
*Max load: Approx 35oz/1KG*
Double-braced arms equipped with super-strong spring. Adjustable angle & height to show your perfect voice.
Extend up to 31.5"/80cm.
(1)Metal Shock Mount
(1)Ball-type Foam Cap
(1)Table Mounting Clamp
(1)3.5mm Male to XLR Female Cable:
Top Customer Reviews
I did have to adjust my sensitivity in windows as the defaults dont pickup voice very easy.
The mount does well staying on my desk but when I try to swivel the stand and bring it closer to me, sometimes it does come loose and id need to attach it back to the desk.
Before I got this I just used my Astro a40's, Everyone I talk to says I sound MUCH more clear and clean with this Neewer mic. I mainly got this for streaming on Twitch and it does well with no issues working with OBS.
All in all, this is the best mic and stand you can get for the money.
Sadly only the windbreak can be used/repurposed for another mic as the 'arm' is too weak to hold another (slightly heavier) mic.
Overall-- I've had better microphones come built into $20 webcams. I'd suggest either saving up and buying something better or simply looking for another option.