|Item Weight||4.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18.8 x 8 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||40086943|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
3 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Neewer NW-700 Professional Condenser Microphone & NW-35 Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with XLR Cable and Mounting Clamp & NW-3 Pop Filter & 48V Phantom Power Supply with Adapter Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kit includes: (1)Condenser Microphone + (1)Metal Shock Mount + (1)3.5mm to XLR Audio Cable + (1)Ball-type Foam Cap + (1)Pop Filter + (1)Scissor Arm Stand+(1)XLR Female to XLR Male Cable + (1)Table Mounting Clamp + (1)48V Phantom Power Supply + (1)Adapter
- The NW-700 professional condenser microphone adopts the completely new audio circuit. Capture rich, full-bodied sound from sources that are directly in front of the mic. The cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
- NW-35 SUSPENSION STAND: made of all steel construction, sturdy and durable. *Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5KG*. PlEASE NOTE: This Stand is NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- 48V Phantom Power Supply delivers reliable 48V power. Universal XLR input and output. On/off power switch and LED indicator. Comes with one adapter
- Shock Mount Diameter: 1.6"-1.8"/43mm-46mm. Table Mounting Clamp Maximum Opening: 1.7"/4.5cm. PLEASE VERIFY the size of your microphone and the thickness of table BEFORE ORDERING
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Neewer Professional Home Studio Condenser Microphone with Mini Scissor Arm Stand and 48V Phantom Power Supply Kit
Neewer Professional Condenser Microphone has a cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise, highlighting the performance with smooth frequency response range for best vocal.
Tailored for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, stage performances and computer in sound reinforcement or recording, to pick up voice or instruments, indoors or outdoors.
Perfect for Vocals, Musical Instruments, Broadcasting, Podcasting, Interviews, Voice Recording, Video Conference, Singing over Internet, Online Chatting such as Facebook, MSN, Skype, YY.
This plug and play microphone can directly connect to your smartphone or computer, so you don't need to download special drivers or tools.
NW-700 Professional Condenser Microphone
Available for your computer and laptop.
Gold-sputtered diaphragm for accurate sound reproduction.
Low noise, wide dynamic range and high sensitivity output.
Fashionable design. Noble and elegant appearance. Sturdy and durable.Perfect for studios recording, personal ententainment, youtube video, broadcasting stations, etc.
Listen and share your singing, podcasting, broadcasting, tunes, stories and voiceover with others. Enjoy being an anchorman~
1. The microphone CANNOT be used with Mobile Phone and Tablet Computer. *NOTE: It CANNOT work with Mac.
2. If you want better sound effect, a sound card should be used.
3. When recording, please put the microphone away from the amplifier to prevent recording noise due to amplifier.
48V Phantom Power Supply
Delivers reliable 48V phantom power for condenser mics and transfer sound signal to sound card in a compact, durable, plastic housing.
Features a single channel unit with balanced mic inputs and outputs to connect in-line with your mic and mixer.
On/off power switch and LED indicator for ease of operation.
One Adapter is included.
Input Voltage: 110V
NW-35 Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand
Double-braced arms add strength to stand much more weight, enhances the scissor suspension microphone stand's overall appearance.
Max load: Approx 53oz / 1.5kg (NOT Suitable for Blue Yeti USB Microphone!)Material: Metal
* Shock Mount Diameter: 1.6"-1.8"/43mm-46mm. PLEASE VERIFY the size of your microphone BEFORE ORDERING!
* Table Mounting Clamp Maximum Opening: 1.7"/4.5cm. PLEASE VERIFY the thickness of your table BEFORE ORDERING!
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- its extremely cheap and not $h1t
- great background noise isolation
- its not cheaply made (solid metal boom arm and the shock mount is great)
- truly amazing sound!
- its XLR so you can use it with an audio interface to get much clearer audio (but I've been using it without it and it sounds amazing
- includes a mic foam cap and a pop filter
- its not that loud but with a +20db on your audio setting it sounds amazing
- the boom arm is short but that hasn't been an inconvenience
And nothing else... This is one truly amazing product for a more than affordable price, so don't waste your money on those $10 mics, save up a little more and you could be the next proud owner of a Neewer NW-700 | 100% recommended
- Honest Review by Luis Solis
~~ Have a great day!
This thing has a nice swing arm to it. I've used the clamp of various things. Table top edge, desk(inside the drawer ledge) right now its clamped to a bookshelf(less vibrations on the mike when its not on same surface as where the keyboard is). I've used my laptop mic and everyone seems eh. Always lag problems, never mic problems. I've even had a couple people say that I come across loud, like my mic is loud because no one else says it. So this mic bundled with a good board can do a lot.
Good volume effects everything. What if video is great and people are hooked then you hear sudden blaring sound? Takes you out of the moment, so a good mic helps, and personally? I think this is a great mic.