4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Neewer 13feet/390cm Two Way Rotatable Aluminum Adjustable Tripod Boom Light Stand with Sandbag for Studio Photography Video
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A great way to improve your lighting for product and portrait photography.
- Extend the bar and adjust the angle using the butterfly knob and you will have a stand with a two section boom ready to use.
- The arm bar can be extended to the length of 75inch/190cm.Sets up easily in a matter of seconds.3 legs stages at the bottom to have solid stability.
- The boom allows you to place a light directly over your subject matter for great separation and light control.It can also be rotated to 180 degree,so you can shoot the subject under different angle, and then you will capture various beauties of it.
- An included sandbag gives a perfect counterbalance for safety and smooth movement.Note:The softbox is not included.Do NOT take out the boom arm to use it as light stand.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Note:The soft box is not included. Do NOT take out the boom arm to use it as light stand.
There is no need to purchase an extra arm bar or the clamp because this boom stand has it all.
With this two way tripod boom light stand,you don't have to buy another one to suit for another angle.
It adopts 3 legs stages to help stabilize the tripod.
The boom arm can be extended to 75"/190cm,create more angles and distance for perfect shooting.
The sandbag attached allows you to easily control the counterweight and better stabilize your lighting setup.The balance of the weight is up to you,because you can change the weight of the sandbag to create angles of your photography.
For simple storage and transport, the stand collapses easily and is very lightweight to carry.
Constructed from aluminum alloy, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work.
Its solid locking capabilities ensure the safety of your lighting equipment when in use.
Compliant with industry standards,this stand supports all major photo equipment including reflectors,softboxes,lights,umbrellas,backgrounds and more.
Height: Adjustable from 59"-154"/150cm-390cm
Maximum Length(arm bar): 75"/190cm
Arm Bar Rotation Angle: 180°
1 x Light Stand
1 x Sandbag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before using one should take a moment and apply some grease to the threaded connections, this makes it much easier to tighten up. Rough up the painted surfaces on the boom locking mechanism, this will give it a bit more grip. I disassembled mine and stripped the paint. Don't expect to hang a big softbox / strobe combo off this at 45° without a bit of redneckin - in my case I had a 48" octo with a Godox AD360 cantilevered over the heads of my subject, but this required using an appropriately weighted bag to counter-balance the arm plus additional bags on each of the legs to keep the whole rig from going over.
I mic'ed the arms and they were a full mm thinner than even other cheap stands I have, and those stands aren't meant to take the twisting forces this will generate.
Apart from the overall extra beefiness of this stand the main difference between this and regular light stand is obviously the boom arm and the tilting mechanism that makes it happen. The tilting mechanism is also the only area I could complain about on this otherwise well designed stand. It's a smooth piece of metal and you have to really crank down the handle on to get it to securely lock into place. I think it would be better, and still give you 98% of control over the angle if it had teeth the help catch and lock it at points, which would save you from having to really crank down on the handle. On a positive note the handle for this is metal, so it's not as likely to break as a plastic one would in dealing with the same stresses.
Overall I'm very happy with this stand and it was an excellent price. It's great that boom arm stores inside the stand if you want, and you can use it as a regular super sturdy stand too, so it's very versatile. In fact, if I don't start upgrading to actual c-stands I'll probably buy more of these just to get the extra functionality of them. If anything happens after I've been using the stand for awhile I'll report back, but so far so good.
The stand itself is ok but NEEDS counterweight as it wont even hold a speedlight overhead without tipping over.
Carabiner that came with it to attach sandbag is basically has the strength of an aluminum can.
It is was it is...a $50 light stand.